+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Job Vacancy

Prediction League Job Vacancy

Due to an internal restructure The Tykes Prediction League PLC are looking for a ' Fixture Control Administrator '

The Role .

To control the BFC fixtures in accordance with best practice procedures in a timely manner .

To assist the CEO and League Table Technician as required during peak periods .

To be familiar at all times with agreed best practice procedures and regulations , this is a key area for the credibility of the brand .

The Person

Educated to graduate level .

Experience of working in an environment under pressure and meeting tight deadlines .

A hands on can do approach .

Enthusiasm and a willingness to go the extra mile .

Numeracy and computer skills .

This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to start a career in the Prediction League Industry and offers a competitive salary and benefits .

Previous applicants need not apply .

Please forward your CV in the first instance to animal@shawlane.co.uk .

What’s up Animal ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    What’s up Animal ?
    Nowt mate , just advertising the job vacated by roma that's all .

Oreyt mate , thought it was your job .... how come I’m only a fkin Technician

Has Roma officially resigned? It's a shame that grown men are reduced to the bickering that's gone off a lately. It's shyte to read if I'm perfectly honest. We're all passionate Reds fans at the end of the day. Course there'll be disagreements and things are up in the air at the minute because of the impending take over but it seems to be bitchy on every thread just now.

I like tykeschat cos normally there's respect between the posters and folk can normally speak freely from their heart about the status quo at Oakwell without being vilified or mocked.

Av said mi piece. Not being funny here lads at all.

He's welcome to carry on his PL role if he wishes , I've no axe to grind over that .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Has Roma officially resigned? It's a shame that grown men are reduced to the bickering that's gone off a lately. It's shyte to read if I'm perfectly honest. We're all passionate Reds fans at the end of the day. Course there'll be disagreements and things are up in the air at the minute because of the impending take over but it seems to be bitchy on every thread just now.

I like tykeschat cos normally there's respect between the posters and folk can normally speak freely from their heart about the status quo at Oakwell without being vilified or mocked.

Av said mi piece. Not being funny here lads at all.

Let me tell you this P&M
    No-one I repeat no-one is going to say the sort of things Roma has said about me
    Weirdo, Crank, Weird freak, Creep, Wa nker etc along with making snide remarks about my impending visit to see a neuro surgeon which I don't find in the least amusing
    Look back to 3 November & tell me who started the abuse because it wasn't me
    Would you be prepared to stand for all that cause I'm not
    None of my responses are aimed at anyone else
    If that upsets your sensibilities I'm sorry
    This is the most telling of his puerile posts lately

"Just a bit more bait SB and our work is nearly done"

Thinks it's funny to go on one of his fishing trips which is his usual get out of jail card when he knows he's gone too far
    Doesn't that tell you something
    Doesn't think I'm a proper fan because I can't get to as many games but then again I don't live a couple of thousand yards from the ground & you say we're all passionate Reds fans Not in his book we're not
    But I may make a surprise visit to one of the U 23 games

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Let me tell you this P&M
    No-one I repeat no-one is going to say the sort of things Roma has said about me
    Weirdo, Crank, Weird freak, Creep, Wa nker etc along with making snide remarks about my impending visit to see a neuro surgeon which I don't find in the least amusing
    Look back to 3 November & tell me who started the abuse because it wasn't me
    Would you be prepared to stand for all that cause I'm not
    None of my responses are aimed at anyone else
    If that upsets your sensibilities I'm sorry
    This is the most telling of his puerile posts lately

"Just a bit more bait SB and our work is nearly done"

Thinks it's funny to go on one of his fishing trips which is his usual get out of jail card when he knows he's gone too far
    Doesn't that tell you something
    Doesn't think I'm a proper fan because I can't get to as many games but then again I don't live a couple of thousand yards from the ground & you say we're all passionate Reds fans Not in his book we're not
    But I may make a surprise visit to one of the U 23 games

That's fair comment Exile. I'm aware of what he's written. My point was that we should try and behave like adults instead of who started it etc. If you feel as strongly why even bother with a riposte

In fact scrub that mate, I ain't interested in getting involved in a fued

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    That's fair comment Exile. I'm aware of what he's written. My point was that we should try and behave like adults instead of who started it etc. If you feel as strongly why even bother with a riposte

Because I feel that strongly

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast