+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Children in need

Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    I had five hundred Kit Kats in my fridge and my mate Dave had one in his.
    I pressured him into giving his to a homeless person.

That's basically how celebrity charity appeals work.
    Bono could probably feed the world with some of his offshore proceeds.

upthecolliers:
    ...she went to Israel on holiday had unofficial meetings with everybody and their father and promised their army millions of pounds for the Gollan Hights "all out of the foreign aid", a place our government does not recognise as they should not be there its not there land.

promised their army millions of pounds,.... No, the intention was to aid the injured Syrians, in their fight against Assad. ( Israel does not ask them to whom do you belong!! Israel gives medical aid to all injured!! ) The army is taking to hospitals, hundreds of injured syrians. They do this by going into Syria by night and bring them out risking their lives. Then if a field hospital was there on the border,much time and perhaps lives would be saved It was the intendsion to help with this not any such 'foreign aid' going to the Army !!

False News from the Guardian :
    First, although Israel provides medical assistance to Syrian civilians, it fails to offer them a safe haven – as required by international law – and instead sends them back to a conflict zone.

Its not true ,all syrians want to goback home to their families to their parents ,their home, etc
    Home is after all ''Home sweet Home'' even when war is there.

upthecolliers
    .....'' a place our government does not recognise as they should not be there its not there land''

...and who to give it back to Assad ,and the Hezbullah group,or now to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, placed about 30 kilometers away? Or to the rebels the sunnis ,fighting the corrupt regime of Assad and his Alawite Party?

For 19 years the Syrians fired on israeli farmers in their fields,with the Syrian army entrenched there. But they attacked Israel together with Iraqi forces from the Golan Heights (1967). The Syrians were defeated ,while Israel's army pushed them back to about 40 km from Damascus.

The Golan Heights Law is not recognized internationally and was immediately determined ″null and void and without international legal effect″ by United Nations Security Council Resolution 497 that was adopted a few days after the Law′s passage'

Israel maintains that it may retain the area as the text of Resolution 242 calls for "safe and recognised boundaries free from threats or acts of force".

On 19 June 1967, the Israeli cabinet voted to return the Golan to Syria in exchange for a peace agreement, although this was rejected after the Khartoum Resolution of 1 September 1967.

If they do not want a peace agreement ,then do you think Israel will withdraw?

Photo Syrian guns on the Golan Heights.

Thanks for the history lesson Balanbam, I just can not understand why you did not post all this bullshyte on your own board as I see you lot have a Priti Patel thread, were I read you want to hang her from a lamp post, by the way why do you and all the lovers of the right in politics all ways come out with you'll have to stop reading the Guardian and the Guardian's false news, I don't think I've ever seen a Guardian news paper let alone read one. Racing Post is my paper kid. I tell it as I see it and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Thanks for the history lesson Balanbam, I just can not understand why you did not post all this bullshyte on your own board as I see you lot have a Priti Patel thread, were I read you want to hang her from a lamp post, by the way why do you and all the lovers of the right in politics all ways come out with you'll have to stop reading the Guardian and the Guardian's false news, I don't think I've ever seen a Guardian news paper let alone read one. Racing Post is my paper kid. I tell it as I see it and always will.
    Cheltenham tomorrow Colliers. Any fancies?

Steve I don't like giving tips because if they loose I feel very sorry for him that's lost money on my account.

There's a bloke that gives a few tips out on the BBS site called OrsanKart and he's very good followed him mi sen and won on more than 1 occasion.

Cheers Colliers. I've had a look at his tips from time to time. He's very knowledgeable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12