+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Children in need

O/T Children in need

Watching it and it totally reflects how some of the children are in this country and asking us for donations same as a lot of charities its just beyond me how these charities need public donations to carry on their good work when our governments give ump**** millions to foreign aid before our own country

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Watching it and it totally reflects how some of the children are in this country and asking us for donations same as a lot of charities its just beyond me how these charities need public donations to carry on their good work when our governments give ump**** millions to foreign aid before our own country
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...centage-income

And buy over the DUP to keep in power.

Britain's leadership in making the world a healthier stable and prosperous while letting this country go to the dogs doesn't work with me

The foreign aid you'd like to think goes to people who's needs are fundamentally a necessity, ie food and clean water. What bothers me about my hard earned taxes is that the government pays far too many layabouts in this country. They get free fekkin everything and preferential treatment with medical issues, call art response times etc. Pysses me reyt off. The scrounging cnuts sleep easy at night don't worry abart that. Maybe combine the vast quantities of money they receive to layabart, drink and smoke should be taken away and utilised better for our children in need.

Well said , Charity begins at home

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    And buy over the DUP to keep in power.
    Here we go, there's always one who spoils a good thread by talking ballox.

I had five hundred Kit Kats in my fridge and my mate Dave had one in his.
    I pressured him into giving his to a homeless person.

That's basically how celebrity charity appeals work.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    Here we go, there's always one who spoils a good thread by talking ballox.
    Silly boy (just kidding) but its all true about the DUP and relivant to this topic.

Just look what that Silly little girl(not kidding) did Priti Patal she went to Israel on holiday had unofficial meetings with everybody and their father and promised their army millions of pounds for the Gollan Hights "all out of the foreign aid", a place our government does not recognise as they should not be there its not there land, it looks like this government will splash the cash but not help the poor of our own country you just could not make it up.
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 14-11-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    I had five hundred Kit Kats in my fridge and my mate Dave had one in his.
    I pressured him into giving his to a homeless person.

That's basically how celebrity charity appeals work.
    Bring them 500 Kit Kats to the next home game I'm pressureing you owd pal to give them to lads, don't miss me out I like Kit Kats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast