+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T....Muslims in Burma

Is Tarquin a Russian troll, or was that the other one that was banned for their strange right-wing narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Is Tarquin a Russian troll, or was that the other one that was banned for their strange right-wing narrative.
    It would be strangely appropriate if he was a troll, given his predilection for goats.

That post is obviously vile, but those sort of views have been acceptable on here for a while now, nothing new to see.

Not acceptable and probably illegal. Should be removed and Tarquin banned.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It would be strangely appropriate if he was a troll, given his predilection for goats.

That post is obviously vile, but those sort of views have been acceptable on here for a while now, nothing new to see.
    Including yours ............ Royal family etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Including yours ............ Royal family etc ?
    It’s clearly up to the individual as what they personally find offensive. If you think that calling the queen and her offspring benefit scroungers and freeloaders equates to the contents of Tarquin’s posts in this thread than fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s clearly up to the individual as what they personally find offensive. If you think that calling the queen and her offspring benefit scroungers and freeloaders equates to the contents of Tarquin’s posts in this thread than fair enough.
    Correct.

I notice that there are several calls for me to be banned this morning, for pointing out that many countries are at war with Islam...not just Burma.

Yes my style of writing is somewhat direct.....and was prompted by my outrage yesterday at two reports from the BBC World Service.

The first involves further Boko Haram suicide bombers in Nigeria....20,000 deaths to date, 1,670 Boko suspects awaiting trial

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/nigeria...bers-1.4404136

......and an interesting article in the Economist on why they now favour female suicide bombers....244 females out of 434 bombers by one Islamist group alone....staggering numbers, generally ignored by the UK MSM.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/econ...st-explains-19

Obviously I have my personal thoughts on these people....but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again.

Secondly......new legislation being drawn up in Iraq, to legalise marriage to girls at 9 years of age.....NINE!!......so yes, I blew my fuse....and no, I'm not apologising.

The strange thing is that I cannot find either of these two BBC Radio items reported in the press....I've not made them up, I heard them......I've typed in "Iraq 9 year-old's can be legally married" and come of with this from the 4th Nov

https://www.albawaba.com/loop/assass...rriage-1043184

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again
    Your post is still there and you're not banned so I'm guessing nobody pressed the complaint button (no speech marks required, it's just a complaint button)

Sorry to burst your martyrdom bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Wow, just wow. Have you drank too much tequila? I have seen some **** written on here but this is up there amongst the worst, bigoted and actually racist **** I have seen.
    I am flummoxed at what is going through your head.
    You list atrocities that have occurred in recent years but don’t list any of the atrocities that have occurred in countries with larger Muslim communities. Why is that? Thousands upon thousands have died, yet this does not enter your distorted opinion.
    Immigrants in this country have been here in some cases for several generations, many are as hard working, if not harder working than non-immigrants. You only need to watch 5 minutes of Jeremy Kyle to know this. Yet the atrocities you mention are from the last few years.
    Those immigrants that are coming to the UK and have been, to get away from war torn countries where there safety is at risk I have zero objection too. Yes the system is flawed and has been for a few decades. However, we have a moral obligation to assist where possible.
    Why do you single out Pakistanis and Somalians?
    You read lots of books, maybe your next few reads should be around Islam and the complexities of each interpretation. You should maybe read some books about how religion has shaped the UK, we were as bad historically, albeit a few hundred years ago.
    I have stated on here several times, that we should never have become involved in an illegal war in Iraq, where hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed....you can add wars in Syria, Libya and Afghanistan to my opposition.

You appear to be saying that we in the West are "getting what we deserve" for meddling?....if so, is there a time limit on this retribution, when are we "quits"?

Why do many of these "refugees from war" not stay in the first country of safety, Spain, Italy or Greece?......why do they trek through another 4 or 5 countries to get to the UK, Sweden or Germany?......why are they camped in Calais trying to get through the Chunnel, getting OUT of France?........the vast majority are Economic Migrants seeking the biggest meal-ticket...........mostly males that have left their families behind (for the time being!!)

If they cannot find work, legally or illegally.....they will be fed and housed, they know that....there are smuggling routes all over the Sahel, and through the Balkans....it is fact and has been reported by several of the MSM, including reports that amongst them are hundreds, possibly 1000s of trained terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Obviously I have my personal thoughts on these people....but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again.
    You're not worth the effort of hitting the complaint button. Your twisted and bigoted views show you up as the vile individual you are. You say "I have my personal thoughts on these people..." but who exactly are "these people"? If they are the ones you described earlier - "the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....", then not one person on here has ever defended them as their actions are clearly indefensible. But you don't mean them do you tarquin? You mean ALL Muslims, as you have told us before that you despise each and every one of them. I don't know if you are trying to get banned as some sort of martyr, if so you are wasting your time. One or two on here will support you, but anyone with a shred of decency will just shake their head and pity you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast