+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T....Muslims in Burma

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Not. at all, just one of the millions of the indigenous population of this country that can see where it is heading if this islamification of the UK is left unfettered, clowns like you just have their heads buried.
    Apart from the grammar of your post - which renders your message meaningless - I can assure you that millions do not think like you. Just a few hundred extremist alarmists. The rest of us will keep the country democratic whilst doing the difficult job of keeping extremism at bay - wherever it comes from.

Absolutely spot on Tarquin,the "luvvies" on here will go ape ****e on reading it, not an ounce of indigenous decency between the lot of them.

Fact is what you said is brutal, very brutal, but it is the truth whether they like it or not, they just cannot handle it.

Look at some of the Tommy Robinson, from Britain First, videos, it is plain to see that the muslim scum is well and truly on the mantra that Britain will become a Muslim Country in the near future, the one thing that I don't think they expected was all the help that they get to achieve their aim from the "luvvies", yes they reside on here, the Corbyn deciples,my giddy aunt !.
    Much happier being a luvvie than a hatey.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Apart from the grammar of your post - which renders your message meaningless - I can assure you that millions do not think like you. Just a few hundred extremist alarmists. The rest of us will keep the country democratic whilst doing the difficult job of keeping extremism at bay - wherever it comes from.
    That reply is just your opinion, one of the minority in this country that cannot see the wood from the trees.
    I can also assure you that it is not just a few hundred alarmists, there are millions upon millions that do care that the Muslim scum problem is rife in the UK, how do I know?, just the same as you know there are a few hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Much happier being a luvvie than a hatey.
    Your choice, mine is not.

That reply is just your opinion, one of the minority in this country that cannot see the wood from the trees.
    I can also assure you that it is not just a few hundred alarmists, there are millions upon millions that do care that the Muslim scum problem is rife in the UK, how do I know?, just the same as you know there are a few hundred.
    Define Muslim scum? Are you talking about the whole religion? A minority? What are your thoughts on those indigenous folk that have converted to Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians'

Any chance you can back this up with evidence?

You are clearly inferring that these things are done in the name of Christianity, and that being American and being Christian are the same. They aren't.
    Haha. You just don't get it do you. I was making the point that conflating these events with christianity is the same as the bigots conflating other attacks with islam. I was referring to Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Columbine ad infinitum by the way and the US invasion of Iraq which undoubtedly caused hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties.

We can all rant about individuals and events but implying that a whole religion and group is responsible is bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Haha. You just don't get it do you. I was making the point that conflating these events with christianity is the same as the bigots conflating other attacks with islam. I was referring to Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Columbine ad infinitum by the way and the US invasion of Iraq which undoubtedly caused hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties.

We can all rant about individuals and events but implying that a whole religion and group is responsible is bigotry.
    Frenchie - I don't know of any mainstream Religion, apart from Islam, that actually preaches hatred of another Race or Religion....and gives lists of "punishments" for the alleged crimes that they've committed against The Prophet......in France, the Charlie Journalists were executed for printing a cartoon ffs......it's barbaric....it's off the scale of barbarity!

Of course atrocities like Las Vegas take place, and it's often the incidental fact that the person might be Baptist, Mormon or Catholic...BUT those murders were not committed in the NAME of their Religion.

We have a spreading divisive culture, aided and abetted by the West, that actively preaches this medieval bull-chit in their Mosques and Special Schools (Madrassas).

Of course, not every Muslim is a bad Muslim BUT how do you sort out the good from the bad...it's impossible......first you have huge numbers of them, and they're multiplying rapidly both by childbirth and further immigration.....secondly, within Islam you have huge differences of thought...Sunni v Shia v Yazidi v Druze v Twelvers......the list is mind-boggling and their hatred of each other grows by the day.

What's the answer?....I don't know BUT....I know that letting even more into the West, shutting ones eyes and ears to the problem and pretending it will "go away" simply isn't working......surely a simple start would be to deport all suspected terrorists or associates of terrorists, AND FAMILY, back to a Muslim country irrespective of whether they have a UK passport.....close all suspect Mosques, close all Special Faith schools and round up all on the "watch list"......maybe it would send a message that we're not a soft touch anymore?

Of course, not every Muslim is a bad Muslim BUT how do you sort out the good from the bad...it's impossible......first you have huge numbers of them, and they're multiplying rapidly both by childbirth and further immigration.....secondly, within Islam you have huge differences of thought...Sunni v Shia v Yazidi v Druze v Twelvers......the list is mind-boggling and their hatred of each other grows by the day.

Nothing you said in this part of your post is not applicable to white Anglo-Saxons and a lot more of them in the US have weapons of destruction.

Nothing you said in this part of your post is not applicable to white Anglo-Saxons and a lot more of them in the US have weapons of destruction.
    I don't know a lot about the Druze or Twelvers but I thought the Yazidi had very little to do with Islam though they do follow certain aspects
    PS , Not sure there is many of them left after IS had finished with them.
    Last edited by navypie; 17-11-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Sid - I don't seem to be explaining this very well......of course the West has problems with it's own population, that's why we have a Police Force BUT we have now deliberately added a new, more volatile, religious fanatacism to the mix.....we knew of the problem, just look at the Partition of India under our watch where thousands on both sides massacred each other....we knew about it in Afghanistan, the Middle East....we could never control Islam then, and we don't have a solution now....but we continue to allow more in....why?....multi-culturism?

Chubby likes my analogies, so here's another closer to my own heart......sheep and goats are defenceless, I'm their shepherd, I build fences and walls and give them their grazing and antibiotics.....wild packs of dogs roam the fence-line, three times now I've adopted strays, one was here when I bought the place, one off the roadside and once Miriam brought me a puppy........the puppy, Lizzy, bit the throat out of one of my baby goats and ate the face, the resident dog did the same to a baby goat and chased off the mother (I searched for days but never found her).....the two strays are now outside the fence-line back with the stray pack....Lizzy is living with Miriam's brother 8 hours south of here........any dogs jumping the fences, I kill....it's as simple as that....my neighbour keeps horses on his 30 acres and he does the same....do I feel guilty chasing stray dogs with a machete and a pitchfork?...not really, it's part of my job.

The UK Government is the shepherd, you and I and Chubby are the sheep, the young kids at the Manchester Arena were the baby sheep......it's about time the Shepherd started doing it's job.....before it's too late

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast