+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T....Muslims in Burma

What Elite said.
    The fact you don't rant about christian americans permitting child brides, christian americans supporting a child abusing senate candidate, christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians shows what an uneducated bigot you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You're not worth the effort of hitting the complaint button. Your twisted and bigoted views show you up as the vile individual you are. You say "I have my personal thoughts on these people..." but who exactly are "these people"? If they are the ones you described earlier - "the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....", then not one person on here has ever defended them as their actions are clearly indefensible. But you don't mean them do you tarquin? You mean ALL Muslims, as you have told us before that you despise each and every one of them. I don't know if you are trying to get banned as some sort of martyr, if so you are wasting your time. One or two on here will support you, but anyone with a shred of decency will just shake their head and pity you.
    Why would I be "trying to get myself banned"?........that doesn't seem to make any sense and martyrdom isn't my style.....left alone in cyberspace?, a three-dimensional hologram, attending my flock, red-shifting towards my event horizon and ultimate singularity, a voice calling aimlessly "if only you understood"?......doomed to become a short burst of photons....no thanks Elite, I think I'll stick around for a while longer if it's OK with you and Driller

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    What Elite said.
    The fact you don't rant about christian americans permitting child brides, christian americans supporting a child abusing senate candidate, christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians shows what an uneducated bigot you are.
    Wow.....did you rush that off in haste and forget the capitals button?

I've no knowledge of child brides in America, or a child-abusing Senator....if you would like to post an O/T thread, then I'm sure I could add my comments.

I've made several comments about gun-toting Americans murdering each other, including the apparent freedom of their Police to "execute" their civilians....mostly blacks (and I've posted video evidence)....my position on "the West" getting into illegal wars is quite clear, as several on here can attest

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

I've no knowledge of child brides in America, or a child-abusing Senator....if you would like to post an O/T thread, then I'm sure I could add my comments.
    A quick google will bring up disconcerting information where in half the states there is no minimum age for marriage.

A read about Scientology leaves me to prefer to have Muslim neighbours.

Roy Moore's name crops up on various sites.

I'm not making comment on the rest of your posts, just the quoted above.

Why would I be "trying to get myself banned"?........no thanks Elite, I think I'll stick around for a while longer if it's OK with you and Driller
    Nothing to do with me or Driller, we have no authority on what is deemed acceptable on here.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    What Elite said.
    'christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians'

Any chance you can back this up with evidence?

You are clearly inferring that these things are done in the name of Christianity, and that being American and being Christian are the same. They aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    A quick google will bring up disconcerting information where in half the states there is no minimum age for marriage.

A read about Scientology leaves me to prefer to have Muslim neighbours.

Roy Moore's name crops up on various sites.

I'm not making comment on the rest of your posts, just the quoted above.
    My point is OldPie, why would I have knowledge about something that is not well known...... or not in the MSM?

It's a bit like Notts winning on Saturday, but me complaining about the number of street beggars in Bogota.....just because the posters have no knowledge of it, doesn't mean they are stupid..

If he wants to start an O/T post about it, with links to it.....then I can comment accordingly.

ps...I have no thoughts on Scientology......my thoughts on Muslim neighbours are simple......sell your house.....quickly

Muslims/Islam are a hated people/ideology by all the major countries in the World......the USA, Russia, China....most of Eastern Europe, all of South Africa and tiny Burma......some people on here just don't get it.....the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....it's a joke.

Thank Gawd there's none in South or Central America........apparently because we have no Benefit System here, we are not important enough for them......the OAP Pension benefits are about £10 a week, that's all......you won't find many Pakis swimming the Pacific or Somalis in a rubber boat here
    Absolutely spot on Tarquin,the "luvvies" on here will go ape ****e on reading it, not an ounce of indigenous decency between the lot of them.

Fact is what you said is brutal, very brutal, but it is the truth whether they like it or not, they just cannot handle it.

Look at some of the Tommy Robinson, from Britain First, videos, it is plain to see that the muslim scum is well and truly on the mantra that Britain will become a Muslim Country in the near future, the one thing that I don't think they expected was all the help that they get to achieve their aim from the "luvvies", yes they reside on here, the Corbyn deciples,my giddy aunt !.
    Last edited by Drowse; 17-11-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Absolutely spot on Tarquin,the "luvvies" on here will go ape ****e on reading it, not an ounce of indigenous decency between the lot of them.

Fact is what you said is brutal, very brutal, but it is the truth whether they like it or not, they just cannot handle it.

Look at some of the Tommy Robinson, from Britain First, videos, it is plain to see that the muslim scum is well and truly on the mantra that Britain will become a Muslim Country in the near future, the one thing that I don't think they expected was all the help that they get to achieve their aim from the "luvvies", yes they reside on here, the Corbyn deciples,my giddy aunt !.
    You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    You are an idiot.
    Not. at all, just one of the millions of the indigenous population of this country that can see where it is heading if this islamification of the UK is left unfettered, clowns like you just have their heads buried.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast