+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McGhee to Barnet

McGhee to Barnet

I see he's got a job in League Two. Good luck.

Good luck to Barnet and their fans having that arrogant, self important @rsehole in charge of them.

No doubt he'll see this as his latest passport to the Liverpool job.

Well that’s my season ticket for next season paid for.Bet Barnet for relegation lol

I thought he would be finished in football when he left us. If Barnet were looking for a self important, arrogant, stubborn p^^^^ of a man they have filled the vacancy perfectly.

Same here...last chance saloon surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Same here...last chance saloon surely.
    ... or, Hopefully?

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    ... or, Hopefully?
    Not really...McGhee produced one of the best seasons most of us have seen from absolutely nowhere, including a few games when we were truly superb.

His behaviour/attitude and the god-awful end to his second reign certainly spoiled the mood but I don't wish him any ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Not really...McGhee produced one of the best seasons most of us have seen from absolutely nowhere, including a few games when we were truly superb.

His behaviour/attitude and the god-awful end to his second reign certainly spoiled the mood but I don't wish him any ill.
    You are absolutely correct in your summation His first tenure was memorable to say the least. His second tenure began well enough he steadied the ship and we avoided relegation that was his remit from the Board. His ultimate season before being replaced was probably characterized by ineffectual management and just plain stupidity in getting into it with the fans. I hope he does ok. I don't wish him ill he has moved on and so have the Well

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)