+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hecky

Just heard from a mate of mine who does some of the filming for Sky Sports. He says Hecky is meeting with some of the Sunderland board tomorrow.

Wouldn't surprise me if that bit of punditry with Sky was when Sunderland worked their charm or Sky turned his head.

Puts him in a strong negotiating position with PC though doesn't it ? PC may want to further boost his coffers by accepting compo for Hecky, or he may want stability to help push the takeover through ( if its still even happening) hard to see which way its going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Sorry Ponte but Sky reported that Sunderland Interviewed potential managers yesterday and as far as i’m aware Hecky was at training with BFC?
    1 Million Compo? They are that stretched financially that all their signings came to just over that in the summer, they haven’t got ANY money!
    Hecky is going nowhere now, mark my words in a couple of months he will replace that idiot at the pigs! One of his old clubs who will give him money to play with!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Sorry Ponte but Sky reported that Sunderland Interviewed potential managers yesterday and as far as i’m aware Hecky was at training with BFC?
    1 Million Compo? They are that stretched financially that all their signings came to just over that in the summer, they haven’t got ANY money!
    Hecky is going nowhere now, mark my words in a couple of months he will replace that idiot at the pigs! One of his old clubs who will give him money to play with!
    Just shows how professional Hecky is then Perky that he's carrying out his duty before he fcuks off

Anybody but the pigs or dirty leeds Hecky !!

He wasn' at training

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He wasn' at training
    That may be coincidence tho , I've heard that Hecky isn't as popular with certain players as thought ??? Take or Leave for me right now , I still think he will stay , may have to alter his ways tho !!!

Aye Roma Mallan, Mowatt, Yiadom, Hammill, Thiam and anybody else who can kick it more than two yards in a straight line

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He wasn' at training
    I’ve heard he was .... fu k knows .

A bit of communication from the club might help !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast