+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hecky

Seriously though is Mallan one of them lads Roma?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I’ve heard he was .... fu k knows .

A bit of communication from the club might help !
    That meating tomorrow is gunna be a real fcukin eye opener East Stand. I wish I could be a fly on wall. Takeover n' Hecky rolled into one. I wonder if questions 'll be vetted.

No conspiracy but Cryne won't want deep n' meaningful angst in his condition surely to goodness. I'm not for censorship but I'd cancel it if I were him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Seriously though is Mallan one of them lads Roma?
    I really don't know about Mallan , some mentioned by yourself are in there tho , maybe his way of getting the best from them ? Who Knows exactly ? It sounds to me like things are being made to look good just now , This proposed takeover isn't helping tho , one way or another it needs sorting , take or leave for any parties involved , I don't really care anymore , so long as I can go and watch BFC in any division it ends up in , Forza di Reds

I've got a gut feeling that he will be next PIGS manager sooner rather than later better wage hasn't got to move and unsettling his family

What is making me laugh is reading all the media stories about this and calling us a 'small' club and its a miracle that we are even in thr same league as teams like Sunderland. I have also read Sunderland are 140 mill in debt, big club, big debt and big trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234