+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What game you watching tonight?

What game you watching tonight?

England v Brazil -ITV
    Wales v Panama - BBC 2 Wales Channel 971 on SKY
    Rep. Ireland v Denmark - Sky Sports main event
    Portugal v USA -only on overseas streams.

For me its Wales watching young Brooks full international debut. Would have liked to see if CCV got a game against Portugal but not available in UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    England v Brazil -ITV
    Wales v Panama - BBC 2 Wales Channel 971 on SKY
    Rep. Ireland v Denmark - Sky Sports main event
    Portugal v USA -only on overseas streams.

For me its Wales watching young Brooks full international debut. Would have liked to see if CCV got a game against Portugal but not available in UK.
    Wales if Brooks starts, mixed in with a bit of Ireland and a couple of flicks over to Wembley - confused.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Wales if Brooks starts, mixed in with a bit of Ireland and a couple of flicks over to Wembley - confused.com

...while playing Candy Crush on a tablet and chatting to Facebook friends on your phone via text?
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 14-11-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Wales if DB starts and flick to England

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Wales if DB starts and flick to England
    This ^

If he doesn’t start I’ll record Wales and keep checking my phone to see if he’s come on.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    ...while playing Candy Crush on a tablet and chatting to Facebook friends on your phone via text?
    nope..........googling shoes on laptop

ENGLAND for me,no contest.Hope BROOKSY gets a start tho.UTCB

None of them. England bore me to tears but I can't bring myself to watch another national team, even if we have skin in the game.

Neymar's crew.

FA Cup replay.

I might watch one of the soaps. The story lines are great at present. ( So our lass tells me)

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I might watch one of the soaps. The story lines are great at present. ( So our lass tells me)
    Walker Cahill Hazza may all play some part toneet,all ex BLADES.Careful if tha watches Emmerdale Charlie,tha might get blamed for murderin Emma Barton,it must be the SY cops doin the investigatin cos they've no idea who dun it.By the way ya can watch Wales on't Red Button(Channel 601)also UTCB

Hard choice.

But probably the ROI game. It's like watching a different sport with them. Rugged. Physical. Thrilling.

F**ck it, I think I'll take up rugby as well.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Hard choice.

But probably the ROI game. It's like watching a different sport with them. Rugged. Physical. Thrilling.

F**ck it, I think I'll take up rugby as well.
    If the ROI qualify d'ya think our Enda may have a chance of goin to Russia with em Herby? UTCB

I don't see why not if he keeps playing as he is. But they do have Stephen Ward and Robbie Brady.

And a lot of international managers don't like changing their squads. You've only got to look at Funny Little Gordon ignoring Coutts and Fleck at all costs to see that.

Question for you now Rod. What do you think of Tyler Smith?

When I've seen him I've been impressed, he already plays like a senior pro. Good movement and uses his body well.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    I don't see why not if he keeps playing as he is. But they do have Stephen Ward and Robbie Brady.

And a lot of international managers don't like changing their squads. You've only got to look at Funny Little Gordon ignoring Coutts and Fleck at all costs to see that.

Question for you now Rod. What do you think of Tyler Smith?

When I've seen him I've been impressed, he already plays like a senior pro. Good movement and uses his body well.
    His grandparents used to stand wi us at Shirecliffe when Tyler was playin for the U/18's so i have taken plenty of notice of him,He started out playin wide right in the U/18's but now they seem to be playin him as a striker.I think he's a good finisher and i think if our U/23's played with a few more older lads instead of mostly 18/19 year olds he'd score more goals,that said i don't see him in our squad yet,a loan move in January to league 2 or what was the conference would in my opinion benefit Tyler.UTCB

Well that's really impressive then because if he started out as a winger you wouldn't expect him to look as much of a natural striker as he does.

Definitely going to have a career in the game IMO.

I don't think a loan move to L2 would be beyond him. Wilder will know what to do with him anyway.

Goin on brooksys tweet it looks like he's starting so I'll watch our current player not one who isn't connected anymore I'll watch englands highlights (ahem) later

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Goin on brooksys tweet it looks like he's starting so I'll watch our current player not one who isn't connected anymore I'll watch englands highlights (ahem) later
    England cos i'm English and also cos we're playin Brazil not chuffin Panama hats.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    confirmed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41884895

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast