+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: so If Hecky does move on who would you want as Head coach next

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    And if I own a car, I don't need to mess about under the bonnet myself. I can pay somebody else to service it and keep it in good working order.

The Cryne family would just leave the CEO and other salaried bods to run their asset, wouldn't they?
    What and leave Biscuit Barrel Baz in charge I know Baz very well I'm not going to say what I think of him but I would not leave him in charge of that pig I bought to'ther day.

Av ed as much fun arta Bali Tai Lau as most on here but just to be reyt he is not one of the salaried employees of BFC that Goats wo referring to. He is not paid a salary by BFC, he is a Honorary Life President, which entitles him to jollies run and paid fo by the FA.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    What and leave Biscuit Barrel Baz in charge I know Baz very well I'm not going to say what I think of him but I would not leave him in charge of that pig I bought to'ther day.
    Av gorra name fothi pig Mesta C , WINNALL

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av gorra name fothi pig Mesta C , WINNALL
    One of grandkids call's him Geoffrey

The dunt Know the'll be eightin it at Christmas. Along with Buth (little un carnt say Butch) a young Rodi Cock.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av ed as much fun arta Bali Tai Lau as most on here but just to be reyt he is not one of the salaried employees of BFC that Goats wo referring to. He is not paid a salary by BFC, he is a Honorary Life President, which entitles him to jollies run and paid fo by the FA.
    Is he Nar, who'd a thought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    And if I own a car, I don't need to mess about under the bonnet myself. I can pay somebody else to service it and keep it in good working order.

The Cryne family would just leave the CEO and other salaried bods to run their asset, wouldn't they?

But you'd still own the car

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that it was reported that the Cryne family had no interest in the club [except for the 20% stake that is] or am I mistaken ?

Cant remember them saying they had no interest in the club

Exile what I never understood about the deal with this retaining 20 per cent malarkey was...why would you want to? Assuming Chien Lee and Paul Conway take out loans against the club and run up huge debts. The Cryne family are entitled to 20 per cent of that.

That was the saving grace for me. The Cryne family wouldn't sell the club to someone like that knowing they could end up having to bail the the club out again.

If it were me I know i wouldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Is he Nar, who'd a thought it.
    Not thee. If tha gets things wrong just accept it instead of resorting to sarcasm.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-11-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Exile what I never understood about the deal with this retaining 20 per cent malarkey was...why would you want to? Assuming Chien Lee and Paul Conway take out loans against the club and run up huge debts. The Cryne family are entitled to 20 per cent of that.

That was the saving grace for me. The Cryne family wouldn't sell the club to someone like that knowing they could end up having to bail the the club out again.

If it were me I know i wouldn't do it.
    The bid is fo 98.5 % of the club Ponte leaving the Crynes with 1.5%.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast