+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: so If Hecky does move on who would you want as Head coach next

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    I would be happy enough with Sir Bobby with Disco as his assistant. Even if only as caretakers roles to begin with.
    That's probably what will happen should Hecky leave, PC apparently holds them both in high regard ,

Jamie Clapham

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Jamie Clapham
    He may move if and where Hecky went , I doubt we will be after a new HC , I think Hecky may stay , we should know more after tonight's meeting , anybody going ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He may move if and where Hecky went , I doubt we will be after a new HC , I think Hecky may stay , we should know more after tonight's meeting , anybody going ?
    Thar a bit mooar optimistic than me Roma. All Cryne will say is "There has been no official approach so there is nothing to say" and on the tekovva "You will appreciate that things must remain confidential".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thar a bit mooar optimistic than me Roma. All Cryne will say is "There has been no official approach so there is nothing to say" and on the tekovva "You will appreciate that things must remain confidential".

Tha probably reight ageeun SB. It'd be nice to be given some straight answers cos we've all bin kept dangling go too long nar

This Takeover is far more important than what Hecky does or who follows him, Barnsley football club as been there for over 100years with many good managers and some not so good, and I want it there for another 100 years, the club comes first, with Mr Cryne unfortuatley becoming ill we need some one to take over with a big bank book, like it or not Mr Lee is that man and if it falls through Barnsley f.c. will go to the wall and for me theres no if's and but's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    This Takeover is far more important than what Hecky does or who follows him, Barnsley football club as been there for over 100years with many good managers and some not so good, and I want it there for another 100 years, the club comes first, with Mr Cryne unfortuatley becoming ill we need some one to take over with a big bank book, like it or not Mr Lee is that man and if it falls through Barnsley f.c. will go to the wall and for me theres no if's and but's about it.

A wo reyt.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Tha being pillocked thinking Mister Lee is coming to spend his money on Barnsley FC. Mooar likely that 130 years of tradition will be wrecked in 130 weeks.

Cryne said toneet if the Lee Venture Capitalist tekovva goes t1ts up the shares will remain in his family, Tha being over dramatic saying the club will go to the wall

Tha being pillocked thinking Mister Lee is coming to spend his money on Barnsley FC. Mooar likely that 130 years of tradition will be wrecked in 130 weeks.

Cryne said toneet if the Lee Venture Capitalist tekovva goes t1ts up the shares will remain in his family, Tha being over dramatic saying the club will go to the wall

Agree. The club's never been in a healthier position and currently adhering to a plan that clearly works. Let's hope all the good work isn't undone by these business people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast