+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: so If Hecky does move on who would you want as Head coach next

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha being pillocked thinking Mister Lee is coming to spend his money on Barnsley FC. Mooar likely that 130 years of tradition will be wrecked in 130 weeks.

Cryne said toneet if the Lee Venture Capitalist tekovva goes t1ts up the shares will remain in his family, Tha being over dramatic saying the club will go to the wall
    I'm not being p1llocked by any one mi owd I want the best for my club I just can not believe that you think, IF this takeover go's t1tts up that the Cryne family have the knowledge to run a football club, its been said Mr Cryne looked badley and frail toneet of which I'm very sorry he's been the brains behind our club since he took over his family have not, I cannot understand your opposition to Mr Lee, Mr Cryne as always said he would not sell to anyone with bad intentions towards the club.
    It was a bit over the top saying we will go to the wall what I ment was we would fall down the leagues.

Tha being pillocked thinking Mister Lee is coming to spend his money on Barnsley FC. Mooar likely that 130 years of tradition will be wrecked in 130 weeks.

Cryne said toneet if the Lee Venture Capitalist tekovva goes t1ts up the shares will remain in his family, Tha being over dramatic saying the club will go to the wall
    wot will happen if it goes tits up is the family will have shares they intend not to run the club so will pump no money into the club they will sell to anyone that willing to buy us on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I'm not being p1llocked by any one mi owd I want the best for my club I just can not believe that you think, IF this takeover go's t1tts up that the Cryne family have the knowledge to run a football club, its been said Mr Cryne looked badley and frail toneet of which I'm very sorry he's been the brains behind our club since he took over his family have not, I cannot understand your opposition to Mr Lee, Mr Cryne as always said he would not sell to anyone with bad intentions towards the club.
    It was a bit over the top saying we will go to the wall what I ment was we would fall down the leagues.
    Am not going over all the old ground again. The only precedent we have with Lee Venture Capitalist Holdings "running" a football club is OG Nice. I have shown with facts, not opinions, that he's spent none of his own brass on either transfers or the revenue account of the club and it has fallen like a stone down the league. There is the potential for him to use a leverage buyout at BFC as we are debt free and have a positive bank balance.
    If people think he's coming to Barnsley FC to pour his own millions into our club then I think they will be sadly disappointed. I want the best for my club and it is my opinion that a Venture Capitalist will not act in our long term interest. Thatcher said" there is no alternative" as well. We wait and see what develops.

If I'm selling my car & no-one wants to buy it guess what .....
    it stays with me
    unless I give it away or reduce the price
    Any other alternative ?

The Polish could knock on your door with a government chit saying they need a car Exile

And if I own a car, I don't need to mess about under the bonnet myself. I can pay somebody else to service it and keep it in good working order.

The Cryne family would just leave the CEO and other salaried bods to run their asset, wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    And if I own a car, I don't need to mess about under the bonnet myself. I can pay somebody else to service it and keep it in good working order.

The Cryne family would just leave the CEO and other salaried bods to run their asset, wouldn't they?
    Similar to the Southampton model without the abundance of cash

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

If I'm selling my car & no-one wants to buy it guess what .....
    it stays with me
    unless I give it away or reduce the price
    Any other alternative ?
    Thatcher used to say "there is no alternative".

! would keep the car until it achieved special vintage status and the price would rise.

If it becomes a classic do you have to pay road tax?

Not sure on that one Ponte.
    Tha could do what the rich do to avoid tax and lease it to a "company" who then lease it back to thee.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast