+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Williams

Danny Williams

Leaves club by mutual consent

If Vincent leaves next I think we'll bring in a decent striker in the window ,although as it's generally accepted they were on a decent wedge it might have cost a bit to get rid and if that's the case we won't bring in a decent striker in the window...!!!!!!

Getting rid of Hartley's sh1te signings, then getting rid of McCann's sh1te signings, the Texans will be thinking wtf

I always think the Vincent, Williams and Mcpake 3 year deals are some of the strangest of modern times all completed by the same manager.

Some duff signings like yordi Carlo Mon ti Craig burley an that but those 3 3 year deals are right up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I always think the Vincent, Williams and Mcpake 3 year deals are some of the strangest of modern times all completed by the same manager.

Some duff signings like yordi Carlo Mon ti Craig burley an that but those 3 3 year deals are right up there.
    I thought the 3 year offer was to try to attract good players who might be offered a higher wage for a 1 year or a 2 year deal from a richer club. Couldn't make sense of it any other way.

Can't compare McPake with the Caley thistle subs, it is still possible McPake could get near what he was and be the lynchpin in the fizzy pop next season