+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTT Guest & Chrimes

OTT Guest & Chrimes

Have I missed anything?
    In August TS said he was meeting English Heritage in October and expected real progress to be made.
    Is anyone aware if the meeting took place and if so, the outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Have I missed anything?
    In August TS said he was meeting English Heritage in October and expected real progress to be made.
    Is anyone aware if the meeting took place and if so, the outcome?
    More pie in the sky stuff I imagine.

Trampoline centre last I heard

For what it's worth, a couple of months ago there were surveyors there doing whatever it is they do with that camera thing on a tripod whilst the other guy stands 100 yards away with a giant ruler.

So there must be something being planned.

"A further announcement is expected around Christmas."

Masterplanners add that: "Historic England have stated that with the "right" conservation approach they will be quite flexible in terms of redevelopment."

http://www.rothbiz.co.uk/2017/09/new...-on-guest.html

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    For what it's worth, a couple of months ago there were surveyors there doing whatever it is they do with that camera thing on a tripod whilst the other guy stands 100 yards away with a giant ruler.

So there must be something being planned.
    Theodolite is what you are looking for loyal, i was hoping it was a greek centreback.

There are already trampoline centres at Meadowhall and Parkgate. There's only so much jumping up and down you can do. The only way this one will succeed is if they combine it with a food bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Theodolite is what you are looking for loyal, i was hoping it was a greek centreback.
    Or maybe a good old fashioned Dumpy Level, most of the old buildings you see were lined up with a Dumpy and like G&C they're still standing :-)

I worked there 1965/69 and the workshop is still standing would love to get in and have a look round,Crap firm but decent money and plenty of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    There are already trampoline centres at Meadowhall and Parkgate. There's only so much jumping up and down you can do. The only way this one will succeed is if they combine it with a food bank.
    Thats not how business works Paddy, you cant stop businesses opening because there's another one 4 miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast