+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts on BT Sports

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Which is why any bonus like TV money and getting through to the next round at this stage can help with.
    But it doesn't explain why he stated he was prepared to use pisspot trophy money for the projects but is not prepared to use the bonus TV money - Sheridan perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    But it doesn't explain why he stated he was prepared to use pisspot trophy money for the projects but is not prepared to use the bonus TV money - Sheridan perhaps?
    Or perhaps a player has appeared unexpectedly on the January radar that will cost decent money? [Said SwalePie optimistically...]

Paying FGR 100k 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Paying FGR 100k 🤓
    I've got a supply of plain brown envelopes.

If the game is being shown live on BT Sport, I'm assuming that it will be available on the internet somewhere?......it would be nice if we could post a few links on here nearer the date, for those not in the UK.......the FA Cup is NOT available on iFollow BTW.

Tarqs are you running anything on android, download Mobdro, BT is on there.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Tarqs are you running anything on android, download Mobdro, BT is on there.
    Nothing with Android......I'm hoping it's on BET365 and the new "full-screen 365" app appears to work great for me (it's in the Firefox apps list under the MENU button)......if not, I'll scour the internet before kick-off......cheers anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12