+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nearly 6k tickets bein made available for Preston.

Nearly 6k tickets bein made available for Preston.

Our Gertie's birthday's on 18th Dec(also mi oldest lads b/day on 17th dec) looks like a weekend in Blackpool,i do look after the luv of my life don't i? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Our Gertie's birthday's on 18th Dec(also mi oldest lads b/day on 17th dec) looks like a weekend in Blackpool,i do look after the luv of my life don't i? UTCB
    Seems as though all the best people have their birthdays in December, and this year the state start paying me.

Quality away ground. Looking forward to it. Hope we sell out, could be a great away day.

Wish I could go to this love this away trip with a couple of stops at life on mars (Chorley)

Eyup mate , we had a reyt day art early season at Preston , good ground and decent fans , if your driving park down the side roads behind that huge Church opposite ground on Main Road , just further up from the Church is a social club , dunt look much from artside, costs a quid to gerrin , it's just like Phoenix Club nice people in theer anorl , family friendly , good price ale n food , recommend it to any of you , Take care mate , Forza di Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eyup mate , we had a reyt day art early season at Preston , good ground and decent fans , if your driving park down the side roads behind that huge Church opposite ground on Main Road , just further up from the Church is a social club , dunt look much from artside, costs a quid to gerrin , it's just like Phoenix Club nice people in theer anorl , family friendly , good price ale n food , recommend it to any of you , Take care mate , Forza di Reds
    Cheers for that Roma,haz tha got thi job back on Tykes mad yet? UTCB

My Dads birthday on the 17th Rod.
    Not a day goes by I don't miss him and love him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    My Dads birthday on the 17th Rod.
    Not a day goes by I don't miss him and love him so much.
    My mum's 88 today Sean,sadly she passed in May 1984,My dad died on 11th nov at 11 mins past 11 in 1990 and has you've said i think of em both every single day.UTCB