+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaky blinders

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Helen McCrory who plays Poll is only 49. She must have had a hard bloody life.
    It comes from being married to the ginger whinger Damian Lewis. 😂

Hardy steals every scene he is in.

He did a unique film called Locke a couple of years ago where he just drives and has several conversations on the phone, worth a watch as is his and James Gandolfini's (his last film before his sad death) performances in the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Great tv so far.

To get adrien brody to to co star in this series as the chief hitman is brilliant.

Anyone not familiar with brody should check out his oscar winning performance in the pianist (great film).
    Funny but I dont see that at all. Dont get me wrong, great actor, just think he's a bit mamby for a New York mafia boss. Looks too much of a pushover. Glad to know someone thinks he's a good fit though, and it is only my opinion but the Peakies look like any one of them could eat him for breakfast.

I never know which way Hardy's character is going to turn, hes just as likely to stab a peaky in the back rather than shake their hands, but thats what makes his character interesting. His wackiness and unpredictability. As for Aiden Gillen's character (the pikey paddy who's son is the boxer), hes somebody else who I reckon will threaten to turn against the Shelby's.

WOW what a finale how many twists n turns utter brilliant

Roll on the next series

Great last episode. Really thought Arthur was dead.

Glad to see him in series 5, as I like his character.

Great last episode. Really thought Arthur was dead.

Glad to see him in series 5, as I like his character.
    Me too but is Solomon dead ??????

He was shot in the face and probably been eaten by his stranded dog.

He was shot in the face and probably been eaten by his stranded dog.

We think he has but we thought Arthur had had his throat garrotted

Great finish last night but spoilt for me with the scene on Margate beach where Alfie Solomon was shot. To a local yokel like me that was definitely not Margate or nowhere near. The dunes in the background gave it away. Can’t wait for the next series. He has taken on the local gangs, the mafia and now looks like he’ll take on the Commies in the next series.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)