+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaky blinders

Ok lets bring up this thread once again... (and heres some spoilers maybe!)
    Ive found this latest Peaky series to be the best one yet, and we've got a few more episodes to come.
    Adrien Brody (and his massive nose) has really made a name for himself here as a sort of Godfather character, and his rivalry with Tommy Shelby and his family is exciting.

There's only two things I would change after watching for a while now. There are two things missing.
    1. Humour. Us midlanders are great at laughing even in the darkest times. Maybe especially in the darkest times.
    2. Staffordshire Bull terriers.

Those are the only things I would add.

Scraping the barrel for a storyline now. Daft.

Great tv so far.

To get adrien brody to to co star in this series as the chief hitman is brilliant.

Anyone not familiar with brody should check out his oscar winning performance in the pianist (great film).

Amidst all the violence one line from Linda made me laugh out loud after rough *** scene with Arthur on how to keep her man

"My Catholic mother told me to keep their balls dry and their bellies full"

Love it just love it.

I think it was "balls empty".

It was a funny line from a usually prim and proper character.

Comic gold agin from last night with Alfie Solomons giving his reasons for adding £100 to his bill for helping Changretti and his mate kill Tommy Shelby. I couldn't decide if my favourite was

"A hundred more because you're a f ing wop" pause "and you"

or

"And another hundred cos yo're a cnut"

Gripping,grim and funny.

Tom Hardy is brilliant

I only found out yesterday that Tom Hardy is married to Charlotte Riley, the posh race horse girl.

Helen McCrory who plays Poll is only 49. She must have had a hard bloody life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)