+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer v Clarke-Harris

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    JCH play him sat' with Moore. We've got no left hand side attaching, he plays on the left. Looked good when he came on against Donny. Said this before a sense he's maturing way he took the pen' at Bradford. Warney knows it's a risk if we let him go in January. Somebody will get a player there.
    So he scored a penalty against Bradford's kids and you think that shows he's maturing. Got to laugh at that.
    I'm pretty sure he's on a good wage which he also continued to receive throughout his prolonged period of injury. The club has supported him in every way possible but what are they getting in return? Practically nothing.
    How many chances do you think he needs?
    Waste of a wage, time to let him go now.

Derbyshire was called lazy and crap too by some fans.

Warney knows what he's doing and im behind him whichever way he goes with JCH but how long can we keep playing with one striker ?
    Last edited by millertop; 15-11-2017 at 07:13 PM.

A tad unfair to compare the two at this time, with KM the top scorer in England, the main point though, that KM has grabbed his chance with both hands, JCH hasn't, yet, shown that he could.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Derbyshire was called lazy and crap too by some fans.

Warney knows what he's doing and im behind him whichever way he goes with JCH but how long can we keep playing with one striker ?
    Wow, I don't think you can compare Derbyshire and JCH. Derbyshire hasn't been a prolific scorer throughout his career but his record is way better than Jonno's.
    He was also a team player, remember how hard he worked for Warnock when played out of position?
    If Warne does play with a second striker I'm pretty sure he'll go with Ball because he's fit now and offers something different.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    A tad unfair to compare the two at this time, with KM the top scorer in England, the main point though, that KM has grabbed his chance with both hands, JCH hasn't, yet, shown that he could.
    Chalk and cheese.
    One can play, wants to improve, doesn't give up and knows how to put the ball in the net. The other one, well.......... 😕

The rubbish being spoken is that he apparently goes out to play badly,cut the guy some slack a very serious injury followed by competition for a place being occupied by the best CF we have had since Alan Lee.My hope is that Warns psychology works on JLH.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    The rubbish being spoken is that he apparently goes out to play badly,cut the guy some slack a very serious injury followed by competition for a place being occupied by the best CF we have had since Alan Lee.My hope is that Warns psychology works on JLH.
    Where has anyone said that "he goes out to play badly?"
    Yes he had an injury last season but what do you think he achieved prior to that?
    Let him go and see if he can resurrect his career elsewhere, even if it is in non league.

Apparently, apparently !!!

Just hoping that this announcement from Warney is not intended to soften us up for the possibility that Kieffer goes back in January, we don't sign a replacement and we limp along with what we've got to the end of the season. Surely TS is not that stupid?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-11-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Wow, I don't think you can compare Derbyshire and JCH. Derbyshire hasn't been a prolific scorer throughout his career but his record is way better than Jonno's.
    He was also a team player, remember how hard he worked for Warnock when played out of position?
    If Warne does play with a second striker I'm pretty sure he'll go with Ball because he's fit now and offers something different.
    Calm down! I wasn't comparing them, my point is that some fans either don't understand football or a player (I know I don't )

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast