+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer v Clarke-Harris

Kieffer v Clarke-Harris

.."has trained better recently"? That's a damning indictment if ever I heard one.

I was happy to see him play well when he came on.

Hardly a surprise is it? 😕
    JCH has had so many chances in the past and failed, yet he still doesn't get it.
    Let him go in January and get someone in who actually adds something to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hardly a surprise is it? ��
    JCH has had so many chances in the past and failed, yet he still doesn't get it.
    Let him go in January and get someone in who actually adds something to the team.
    I regretfully agree Mellow. It would be brilliant for us if he takes over from Moore and starts banging them in but I can't see it.

So that's the formation we play then 14141 ,I'm not sure who the 1 in front of the back four is ....answers on a postcard.
    The reason JCH is not on the pitch is basically he is lazy and crap....simples

JCH play him sat' with Moore. We've got no left hand side attaching, he plays on the left. Looked good when he came on against Donny. Said this before a sense he's maturing way he took the pen' at Bradford. Warney knows it's a risk if we let him go in January. Somebody will get a player there.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    JCH play him sat' with Moore. We've got no left hand side attaching, he plays on the left. Looked good when he came on against Donny. Said this before a sense he's maturing way he took the pen' at Bradford. Warney knows it's a risk if we let him go in January. Somebody will get a player there.

Very difficult to do well with people on your back constantly telling you how bad you are,come on Johno show em,make em eat their rubbish they keep spouting.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Very difficult to do well with people on your back constantly telling you how bad you are,come on Johno show em,make em eat their rubbish they keep spouting.
    Sorry, but this is rubbish hotun. There can't be one Miller'f fan who doesn't want JCH to do well and I think everyone has been extremely patient with him. But we have run out of patience after witnessing apparent lack of effort and progress despite an endless string of chances. His manager has made it clear that his attitude could have been a lot better. I really hope JCH can turn his career round but I fear that when he has retired he will look back and regret a talent wasted.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast