+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder if the events at the meeting will be made public

I wonder if the events at the meeting will be made public

or will we have the secret society attitude again, as per usual.

No news on Hecky leaving or the takeover

Money to spend in January but a couple could be leaving

has anyone actually stood up and point blank asked about this fabled take over as yet

Said they made a mistake letting Roberts go

If the takeover doesn’t happen they’ve a long term commercial plan for the club with PCs family keeping it going

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    has anyone actually stood up and point blank asked about this fabled take over as yet

Can’t talk about it .... confidentiality agreement

They you go mister manager here is 50g go a find a replacement for are 4 best players who we had to sell due to us having no ambition at all

Thats what gets me about us, we never learn from the 'mistakes' but one thing the club is good at doing is making money disappear. So look at this season, we have just started picking up some good results and moving up the table, maybe near the top 6 around chrismas and again as been mentioned a couple will be leaving and the Players that are leaving will be Yidiom, probably bradshaw and it wouldnt surprise me if Lindsay is one too again we will get crap money for them and we will be back at york inquiring how much it will take for their up and coming striker. I know we havent got or ever going to beat our transfer record of 1.5 mill but please all i am asking is just show abit of ambition and have a good go at the league even if it means not signing marquee signing but offering what we have deals that are at least competitive. Sorry about the long post it just annoys me about how we are run sometimes.

I’d expect the players to leave would be Townsend and Yiadom plus maybe a development player or 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast