+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wonder if the events at the meeting will be made public

I've heard every time someone asked a pertinent question Jean Paul Gauthier laughed, made a joke and said "no comment".

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I've heard every time someone asked a pertinent question Jean Paul Gauthier laughed, made a joke and said "no comment".
    Bullsh1t Mansford used to do the same burrit took him 20 minutes to say it.

Hecky has just been on local radio , all he said was with regard to this weekend's game, " we are totally focused ",,,,,,,,,

Lee Johnson was looking forward to Wembley as well

Wa question in tarnspeyk ? Thus nawunda he laffed he entaclew watwironnabart rarnd ere, il evta appoint me n SB as intwerpratuss

Lee Johnson was looking forward to Wembley as well
    Tom might fancy coming back sometime , he's doing really well at the moment !!!

From what I can piece together off both forums and social media and a bit in the press:

It doesn't matter if we aren't taken over as plans are in place to safeguard the clubs future. Money will be spent in january regardless. So there's nowt to worry about.

If Hecky was going he would have been gone by now, he's preparing the squad for the Norwich match.

We've all been wasting our time speculating. The tinkers

I went last night, but left at the break as nothing was really being said. Patrick Cryne did not look well, and the meeting was low key.
    My friends and I went to the Number 7 for a few pints and the pub quiz.
    Tina Tyke on the BBS summed up the meeting well:

Not a great deal to pass on.

The meeting was somewhat sombre and low key.
    When Patrick came to the front everyone went quiet as a mark of respect.
    He is very frail.
    Both his wife and his son were in attendance.
    Things you need to know.
    Nothing to report on the Takeover. Nothing Imminent.
    Was more or less accepted that the Takeover is bound by confidentiality clauses and therefore can't talk about it.
    "Nothing is happening" - Patrick's words

No approach from Sunderland for Hecky.

Club is in very safe hands.
    Shares are all with the family and family will take the club forward.
    Quite a bit of chat about the Moneyball system used by Club.
    There will be some leavers in January and some recruitment.
    Cryne views Hecky as a very good Manager.
    He still adores Conor and did everything to keep him but in the end it was money that Villa had. Cryne prepared to make him highest paid player in Barnsley's history. We simply can't compete with other teams in Championship and what we are offering.
    Gauthier Ganaye says Club is breaking more than even, wouldn't discuss any financial details
    Cryne says we could do with Winnall (to audible groans and signs) and fought hard to keep him but he didn't want to stay.
    Both he and Yiadom wanted to go.
    They did consider Grove St School as part of redevelopment of Oakwell but at time it was too early and has now passed by.

There were a few minor questions and quips but that's the main gist of it all.
    I'm trying to remember as we were asked not to do social media whilst meeting taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    I went last night, but left at the break as nothing was really being said. Patrick Cryne did not look well, and the meeting was low key.
    My friends and I went to the Number 7 for a few pints and the pub quiz.
    Tina Tyke on the BBS summed up the meeting well:

Not a great deal to pass on.

The meeting was somewhat sombre and low key.
    When Patrick came to the front everyone went quiet as a mark of respect.
    He is very frail.
    Both his wife and his son were in attendance.
    Things you need to know.
    Nothing to report on the Takeover. Nothing Imminent.
    Was more or less accepted that the Takeover is bound by confidentiality clauses and therefore can't talk about it.
    "Nothing is happening" - Patrick's words

No approach from Sunderland for Hecky.

Club is in very safe hands.
    Shares are all with the family and family will take the club forward.
    Quite a bit of chat about the Moneyball system used by Club.
    There will be some leavers in January and some recruitment.
    Cryne views Hecky as a very good Manager.
    He still adores Conor and did everything to keep him but in the end it was money that Villa had. Cryne prepared to make him highest paid player in Barnsley's history. We simply can't compete with other teams in Championship and what we are offering.
    Gauthier Ganaye says Club is breaking more than even, wouldn't discuss any financial details
    Cryne says we could do with Winnall (to audible groans and signs) and fought hard to keep him but he didn't want to stay.
    Both he and Yiadom wanted to go.
    They did consider Grove St School as part of redevelopment of Oakwell but at time it was too early and has now passed by.

There were a few minor questions and quips but that's the main gist of it all.
    I'm trying to remember as we were asked not to do social media whilst meeting taking place.
    Like Does this mean that the West Stand won't be redeveloped in the same style of the East Stand?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123