+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder if the events at the meeting will be made public

And maybe Mowatt if anyone would take him

Oh is that the only mistake they've made letting Roberts Go come on you're making me wanting to???????????????

At least he admits his mistakes, PC trying to run the club on deaths door ffs. I’d just say fu ck it

Yup, Yiadom & Mowatt! Probably Townsend

There's no credit in admitting mistakes After money's gone in bank ESR

If it wasn't for being terminally ill he'd be getting some reight stick. Like it or not it's a fact.

But he IS terminally ill and so we can excuse him if he has other things to consider than a football club. But we're not in the bottom three, we're holding our own, we're not skint, we have a good manager and a young developing team. I've been doing a fair bit of reading on the Sunderland forum this week and take it from me, the fans up there have a lot more to moan about than we do. They are fecked and they know it. Even if they get Hecky (unlikely IMHO), there's no money for him to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If it wasn't for being terminally ill he'd be getting some reight stick. Like it or not it's a fact.
    Since buying the club from Doyle and the Administrators what has Cryne really done in the last 13 years Ponte that would mean he should be gerrin "some reight stick" if he wont badly. (Av read all the Animal/Ziles anti-Cryne stuff)

I'll only make flippant remarks SBRed because of liable and I think it's already been done to death from january onward.

The best defence fo libel Ponte is the truth.
    Aar dunt want to go ovva old ground again either. A just wondered if there wo summat extra from last neet to that a read week after week from AniZiles.
    Cryne gorra standing ovation last neet by the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast