+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Football Ticket Pricing

When you read this utter sh1te on their board when discussing ticket pricing, then I'm afraid they deserve all they get.

What a deluded idiot and the laughable thing is, he believes this garbage

"You get what you pay for. If you want shybo mid table sloggers you can go to the lane. If you want genuine promotion contenders who play silky attacking football you'll come to Hillsborough. Plus we have a much better stadium than everyone else in this league, nobody ever mentions that when they slag our ticket prices off."

We are arguably playing the best football for years. Like for like and I don't care how much their overpaid players cost, we blind them for entertainment week in and week out.

spot on 58 its killing em that were doing so well on a fraction of their budget they never thought it could happen its hilarious really is

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    spot on 58 its killing em that were doing so well on a fraction of their budget they never thought it could happen its hilarious really is
    What's hilarious SOB is that they continually delusde themselves by perpetuating the myths, 'mid table sloggers', better stadium than everyone else in this league'.

To disprove the 1st statement they just have to look at the league table, to disprove the 2nd they just have to open their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    when you read this utter sh1te on their board when discussing ticket pricing, then i'm afraid they deserve all they get.

What a deluded idiot and the laughable thing is, he believes this garbage xd

"you get what you pay for. If you want shybo mid table sloggers you can go to the lane. If you want genuine promotion contenders who play silky attacking football you'll come to hillsborough. Plus we have a much better stadium than everyone else in this league, nobody ever mentions that when they slag our ticket prices off."

we are arguably playing the best football for years. Like for like and i don't care how much their overpaid players cost, we blind them for entertainment week in and week out.
    Bouncing day massacre,Nuff said 58. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    What's hilarious SOB is that they continually delusde themselves by perpetuating the myths, 'mid table sloggers', better stadium than everyone else in this league'.

To disprove the 1st statement they just have to look at the league table, to disprove the 2nd they just have to open their eyes.
    If you had that level of negativity surrounding you, would you want to open your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    oh hes made em rod me owd pal biggest for me not letting blackwell go after play off final 2009 and then sacking him 3 games in to next season plus not giving warnock enough budget 2006 to consolidate in prem
    The biggest mistake in my view was the appointment of Robson,i agree it was another mistake not sackin Blackie in the close season rather than after 3games tho.Don't tell TT i've said King Kev's made mistakes tho,there's a good chap.By the way King Kev wished me a good mornin at 9am in't BDBL car park this mornin,made my day.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The biggest mistake in my view was the appointment of Robson,i agree it was another mistake not sackin Blackie in the close season rather than after 3games tho.Don't tell TT i've said King Kev's made mistakes tho,there's a good chap.By the way King Kev wished me a good mornin at 9am in't BDBL car park this mornin,made my day.UTCB
    Have you checked your pockets since?

You have correctly identified when the rot started, and who started it.

Now , a bit like the pigs, you just need to open your eyes to the rest.

Have you checked your pockets since?

You have correctly identified when the rot started, and who started it.

Now , a bit like the pigs, you just need to open your eyes to the rest.
    No need to check mi pockets,i dunt carry mi own cash(proper Yorkshireman me) I aint goin over all your King Kev weirdness again,let's just say i give credit when it's due you don't and i'll leave it that mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    No need to check mi pockets,i dunt carry mi own cash(proper Yorkshireman me) I aint goin over all your King Kev weirdness again,let's just say i give credit when it's due you don't and i'll leave it that mi owd pal.UTCB
    And, yet again, who brought McC into the thread initially?

Re. the money-Neither does McC, he carries someone elses all the time.

And, yet again, who brought McC into the thread initially?

Re. the money-Neither does McC, he carries someone elses all the time.
    Look at post 3,the answers theer who mentioned our leader first,yet again you're incorrect. For someone who thinks he's so cleva& neva wrong ya do mek quite alot of mistakes mi owd pal.Tea time Toodles. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 16-11-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast