+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Football Ticket Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Look at post 3,the answers theer who mentioned our leader first,yet again you're incorrect. For someone who thinks he's so cleva& neva wrong ya do mek quite alot of mistakes mi owd pal.Tea time Toodles. UTCB
    Oh dear, yet another comprehension failure from the biggest, bestest TRUEBLADE ever. I bet it's just a bit of banter.........................yet again

Having your day 'made' by being greeted by a serial failure, says it all really.

I was referring to who was first amongst the two of us to mention him and, as stated, in that scenario, yet again it was you.

The only mistake I have made is responding to your inaninties again

However, this time, lesson firmly learned.Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Oh dear, yet another comprehension failure from the biggest, bestest TRUEBLADE ever. I bet it's just a bit of banter.........................yet again

Having your day 'made' by being greeted by a serial failure, says it all really.

I was referring to who was first amongst the two of us to mention him and, as stated, in that scenario, yet again it was you.

The only mistake I have made is responding to your inaninties again

However, this time, lesson firmly learned.Never again.
    It's took thi over an hour to come up wi that responce,goodness me. One can only hope ya stick to your word this time mi owd pal. UTCB

im right in the middle ground between you 2 rod tt dont think the man either deserves worshiping or slagging off why dont you both call a truce on this mcabe nonsense wereallbladesarntwe utb ftp

Sooner these two get their jackets off in MFI car park and sort it out like men, the better...

Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 16-11-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    im right in the middle ground between you 2 rod tt dont think the man either deserves worshiping or slagging off why dont you both call a truce on this mcabe nonsense wereallbladesarntwe utb ftp
    Cheers SOB, nowt to do with your post at all, just small minded attempts at point scoring from someone who struggles to construct an argument and comprehend a logical response.

If I did need it proving, it's now beyond doubt that he's not worth a light.

FFS, now I'm not responding quickly enough, obviously not up to TRUEBLADE ( or no life at all outside SUFC) standards

He reminds me of Castleton, well beyond Hope

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Sooner these two get their jackets off in MFI car park and sort it out like men, the better...

I always though the chosen venue was behind B&Q.

It's absolutely hilarious how Chris and the team are wazzing over all the arguments they put forward for bein ripped off,now they're just gambling on it won't last and we'll catch them eventually,maybe they will maybe they won't,what I do know is we are definately havin more fun than them,I was pre ****s last time I saw owt this good and I'm not so sure it was even then

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

That opportunity has passed us by with the onset of the colder weather no chance now of any big coats bein shed even when TT is on one of his jaunts

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    That opportunity has passed us by with the onset of the colder weather no chance now of any big coats bein shed even when TT is on one of his jaunts
    This particular 'jaunt' was started by the self appointed, self creaming TRUEBLADE Bully, a fact he struggles to comprehend ..yet again.

As for meeting him, no thank you, too thick to be of any interest to me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast