+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Football Ticket Pricing

Sheffield Football Ticket Pricing

Just heard a deluded senior piglet say on Toby show that SWFC under 17 prices are cheaper than SUFC under 18 prices.

SWFC = £15 https://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/match-ticket-prices/

SUFC = £10 https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/jul...ticket-prices/

Its also worth noting that us old codgers begin getting concessions at SUFC at age 60,whereas at SWFC its age 65.

Couldn't happen to a better or more deserving set of fans,getting ripped off by their own club,ha ha ha

mcabes made a lot of mistakes over the years but pricing certainly aint one our fans would not accept tunapigs rip off pricing

The thing is, most of the deluded try to justify extortionate pricing, stating it allows them to bring in all these high value players. I would argue that their high ticket prices (that is the added difference) have probably allowed the club to pay Fletchers salary for a year

Has it made such a big difference? Their football at times is turgid. Their status is that they are still a Championship club.

Have they improved year on year? I would argue not.

Be interesting to see what happens should they not make the promised land this season. Their 3 year ST plan comes to an end. Wonder if: they will achieve similar sales next time around, more, or even less sales?

really dont like to say it but i do think they will be around top 6 this season having said that this is a make or break season for them given the stupid money they have spunked away on fees and salaries

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    mcabes made a lot of mistakes over the years but pricing certainly aint one our fans would not accept tunapigs rip off pricing
    What mistakes has King Kev made? You've been listenin to the Bolton ex-hotelier too much mi owd.UTCB

oh hes made em rod me owd pal biggest for me not letting blackwell go after play off final 2009 and then sacking him 3 games in to next season plus not giving warnock enough budget 2006 to consolidate in prem

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    ... I would argue that their high ticket prices (that is the added difference) have probably allowed the club to pay Fletchers salary for a year...
    Someone I know who is, ermm, 'close to the club', told me that £55k a week is their top salary...

Thats 55,000 English pounds...a week...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Someone I know who is, ermm, 'close to the club', told me that £55k a week is their top salary...

Thats 55,000 English pounds...a week...
    I was told by a former Wednesday player,and it is SAFE to say,a bit of a legend of theirs,that Rhodes and Hooper are also on the same

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    Nail, head, hit. When it comes to attracting the next generation of fans, he and his advisors have got it spot on. Football should be an affordable diversion for the working classes, not an elitist and unaffordable hobby for the rich. Kudos to McCabe for recognising this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast