+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sheffield Football Ticket Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    They’ve managed to turn being totally ripped off by Chancer into a badge of honour.

We should get a badge knocked up for em an flog it to em for TWENTY quid same as their teams worth

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    We should get a badge knocked up for em an flog it to em for TWENTY quid same as their teams worth
    Haha, it’s evolving all the time Bully, he’s found a quicker way to get their money off them. It’s called eee baaaa gum cash...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/262690-e-cash/

Haha, it’s evolving all the time Bully, he’s found a quicker way to get their money off them. It’s called eee baaaa gum cash...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/262690-e-cash/
    Minimum spend £10 or 'four cupsa tea' as its also known.

£2.50 for a cuppa?????? omg! Cheeky b'stards

I'd love to know what the bloke who bartered with the goats and chickens bought off em

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

I'd want a whiskey in it for that !

It’s a bit like a top up version the e-card that they give you on a cruise ship at the beginning of the cruise, come the final day it’s WTF!! When did I spend all that? Or like the cards for the office drinks and snack machines. People lose track of what they spend.

It’s SHOCKING, just another way to get more cash out of the fans, I could almost feel sorry for them if they weren’t such docile twonks.

It’s a bit like a top up version the e-card that they give you on a cruise ship at the beginning of the cruise, come the final day it’s WTF!! When did I spend all that? Or like the cards for the office drinks and snack machines. People lose track of what they spend.

It’s SHOCKING, just another way to get more cash out of the fans, I could almost feel sorry for them if they weren’t such docile twonks.
    Just playing 'Spot the Patsy' on porktalk and I noticed this

"Cracking idea, shorter queues if staff don't have to give out change or wait for card machines to authorise payments. Impressed and a step into the future for Hillsborough. Topping up your card online rather than trying to find a cash machine sounds easier for me.
    Well done Wednesday."

Do I win a prize..?

Just playing 'Spot the Patsy' on porktalk and I noticed this

"Cracking idea, shorter queues if staff don't have to give out change or wait for card machines to authorise payments. Impressed and a step into the future for Hillsborough. Topping up your card online rather than trying to find a cash machine sounds easier for me.
    Well done Wednesday."

Do I win a prize..?
    Probably. Also I quite like this Pig apologist even though he’s talking crap.

“Contactless or card payments are welcome as far as I'm concerned.
    It turns my stomach how many walk out of the bogs without washing their hands (not to mention the tramps who walk straight out from the sh1tters).
    I'd rather not handle money from inside the ground.”

I like the fact that he he emphasised ‘from inside the ground’, I always thought that they were dirty chuffs.

Probably. Also I quite like this Pig apologist even though he’s talking crap.

“Contactless or card payments are welcome as far as I'm concerned.
    It turns my stomach how many walk out of the bogs without washing their hands (not to mention the tramps who walk straight out from the sh1tters).
    I'd rather not handle money from inside the ground.”

I like the fact that he he emphasised ‘from inside the ground’, I always thought that they were dirty chuffs.
    So they have a stand that 96 people died in, and after 30 years the best they can do is stick a tarpaulin over the worst bits of asbestos sheeting, and its people not washing their hands after a pee that turns his stomach..?

So they have a stand that 96 people died in, and after 30 years the best they can do is stick a tarpaulin over the worst bits of asbestos sheeting, and its people not washing their hands after a pee that turns his stomach..?

They are so deluded and pathetic it beggars belief.

I know we have an inter city rivalry that clouds our view of them but what must they look like to the rest of the world?

Do they have no self awareness at all?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345