+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Da Vinci painting.

Perhaps one day it'll be restored by Mr Bean and become worth even more?

Destined to end up in the new Louvre in, was it, Abu Dhabi?

MadAmster You are a genious that's exactly where it's ended up

Dwarves the £14K paid for the only copy of "Open the door to your heart" on the London label or the £26K paid for one of only two demo copies of "Do I love you (indeed I do)" on the Soul label. 2 weeks ago, the test pressing of Do I love you surfaced. That is up for auction early next year. I expected it to go for £15K or thereabouts but there appears to be a lot of interest being shown which might up the price to something amazingly high for a 45.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MadAmster You are a genious that's exactly where it's ended up
    Thanks mista, nice to get something right for once

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Dwarves the £14K paid for the only copy of "Open the door to your heart" on the London label or the £26K paid for one of only two demo copies of "Do I love you (indeed I do)" on the Soul label. 2 weeks ago, the test pressing of Do I love you surfaced. That is up for auction early next year. I expected it to go for £15K or thereabouts but there appears to be a lot of interest being shown which might up the price to something amazingly high for a 45.
    The cost of making a record isn't a lot different!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Thanks mista, nice to get something right for once
    Guess you must have used Wikipedia since you knew something that I did not!!!

Roger wouldn't mind this record. The Quarrymen singing Thattle be the day 1958 only one copy made pre Beatles worth £100,000

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Roger wouldn't mind this record. The Quarrymen singing Thattle be the day 1958 only one copy made pre Beatles worth £100,000
    £100k!!! I’m off up to the loft.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Guess you must have used Wikipedia since you knew something that I did not!!!
    Wikipedia? Sounds like something ***ual and illegal.

In all honesty, and modesty, I probably know a lot that you don't know. I am also of the opinion that the reverse is also true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)