+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're being bumped for a pie!

There's a reasonable selection at the new ground but the traditional thing is sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

Knee deep in shells if it's a close game.

I mind a game away at Motherwell when I was a ****ager, so must have been about 35 years ago. During the game, the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals chased their Motherwell counterparts around the ground. The Motherwell lads ran into the area my mates and I were standing.
    As we were way outnumbered, we ran, I stood and slipped on a greasy Motherwell pie and proceeded to get the **** kicked out of me by Motherwell lads.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I mind a game away at Motherwell when I was a ****ager, so must have been about 35 years ago. During the game, the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals chased their Motherwell counterparts around the ground. The Motherwell lads ran into the area my mates and I were standing.
    As we were way outnumbered, we ran, I stood and slipped on a greasy Motherwell pie and proceeded to get the **** kicked out of me by Motherwell lads.
    Hope you didn't get any grease on your clothes. That would have been a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hope you didn't get any grease on your clothes. That would have been a nightmare
    Canna mind if I did. A wee bit of my own blood though, caaants.

Why would anybody eat a pie at a football match? Would you eat one if you were watching on TV instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why would anybody eat a pie at a football match? Would you eat one if you were watching on TV instead?
    I do like a chicken curry pie fae the baker in Meldrum and have been know to eat one or two watching fitba on the box

Why do people miss half a game queuing for a fecking pie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I do like a chicken curry pie fae the baker in Meldrum and have been know to eat one or two watching fitba on the box
    Harry Gow's chicken curry pies are the dogs ba's.

Back n the day I mind Arbroath had a decent pie.

The worst has always been the Jutes, but I sopped having a pie there........prolly when Narey was passing the ball back to McAlpine.

Nowadays.....Deas' haggis neeps and tattie jobs at County.

The food of the Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Harry Gow's chicken curry pies are the dogs ba's.

Back n the day I mind Arbroath had a decent pie.

The worst has always been the Jutes, but I sopped having a pie there........prolly when Narey was passing the ball back to McAlpine.

Nowadays.....Deas' haggis neeps and tattie jobs at County.

The food of the Gods.
    Im sure Harry Gow does Forres Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Doonhamer red View Post
    Why do people miss half a game queuing for a fecking pie
    Thon game against Celtic when Hayes and Rooney scored just before half time. I missed both goals queuing for fu(kin pies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast