+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're being bumped for a pie!

We're being bumped for a pie!

Article on the beeb about rising prices in our game, the most alarming part being the price we pay for a pie at Pittodrie...

Name:  _98772014_pof_price_of_graphic_scotland-1.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  36.6 KB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41486226
    Last edited by PittodriePile; 16-11-2017 at 12:27 PM.

F@cking robbing c@nts.

BOYCOTT

The catering company/butchers/bakers are all huns!

Are the folk that bought over Thains Huns?

It's like Duncan and Todd sponsoring the corner flag or whatever at Celtic games.

Bunch of f'uckin tims guaranteeing themselves a ticket.

Plus you cant get a scotch pie anymore. Its a steak pie or hooringly expensive pittodrie pie.

Good

Can't say a lack of Scotch Pie's in my life would be a miss.

Worst I can remember is a toss up between.

1/ The ones they used to sell from the shed in the corner of the old Easter Road terracing.
    I remember buying one on a particularly freezing Saturday, biting into it, the liquid fat poured out and ran down about 4 steps of terracing turning white as it went.

2/ The ones made out of sand they used to hand out in THE ALAMO before games at Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Can't say a lack of Scotch Pie's in my life would be a miss.

Worst I can remember is a toss up between.

1/ The ones they used to sell from the shed in the corner of the old Easter Road terracing.
    I remember buying one on a particularly freezing Saturday, biting into it, the liquid fat poured out and ran down about 4 steps of terracing turning white as it went.

2/ The ones made out of sand they used to hand out in THE ALAMO before games at Paisley.
    Montrose pies are by far the most revolting thing I have ever eaten at a fitba grun. Greasy as f@ck. One bite and I chucked it, one bite and my pal tipped it up and the grease solidified to what was like candle wax on the ground, Pac bro one bite and splootered his jacket with the candle wax then chucked it. Utterly f@cking bowf gads sh@t

Forres Mechanics on the other hand are the best ive had and it sure as f@ck wasn't 2.70

Aye the "candle wax" is a dead giveaway.

I once saw a bloke in front of me at Pittodrie (early eighties) take the top off a pie, look inside and still eat it.

Bravest thing I ever saw.

Fit do you get at Hungarain games DD min

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast