+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dickie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Every fecking thread ruined by idiot comment..... I’m giving up now. It’s like bastud kids playground
    2 common denominators !!! A&E

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Every fecking thread ruined by idiot comment..... I’m giving up now. It’s like bastud kids playground

Bye!

Baited or not fowk are Sick of reading it. I’ve No complaints at a bit of disagreement and a bit of nastiness, but every thread now degenerates into an opportunity to have a dig. The “Baiters” and the “Biters” are ruining this board.
    Exile,
    your “Bye” comment shows Your contempt for not only me, but for the boards well being.
    I’ll give you what you want. As far as I know I haven’t had a problem with you, and if I ever have posted comments about other posters when had a beer or frustrated I always followed up with an apology ASAP.
    At one time it would have been a big miss to stop using this board, I used to laugh loudly at the antics and comments of individuals.
    What a shame.
    Last edited by Jules88; 16-11-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Totally agree Jules , i've had many a moment , and tried to move past it , some can't help it tho , I do think the KerrAvon one had a valid point the other day , give n take ? If you can't talk straight and have to use big words to try and impress well ! That says a lot

Bye Bye

It is tedious, people should be able to have debates and arguments about things with out actually falling out. People disagree but should just move on , life’s too short to spend it point scoring against each other . It should be just a bit of a laugh and find stuff out on a forum with some good debates . Not constantly trying to pull each other down .

Threads are good when people disagree, but just move on afterwards .

Ear ear👂👂👂

I've got a screen shot tewel

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Ear ear👂👂👂
    You what

Remember them two characters off muppet show who used to heckle from balcony Jules ?

Dun't let muppets put thi off thi stride Jules.

Eh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast