+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dickie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Remember them two characters off muppet show who used to heckle from balcony Jules ?

Dun't let muppets put thi off thi stride Jules.
    Nowt wrong wi Waldorf and Statler

I’ve got size 15 feet mate! I’ve never had a stride put off... ever. You don’t fall down with these clod oppers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Baited or not fowk are Sick of reading it. I’ve No complaints at a bit of disagreement and a bit of nastiness, but every thread now degenerates into an opportunity to have a dig. The “Baiters” and the “Biters” are ruining this board.
    Exile,
    your “Bye” comment shows Your contempt for not only me, but for the boards well being.
    I’ll give you what you want. As far as I know I haven’t had a problem with you, and if I ever have posted comments about other posters when had a beer or frustrated I always followed up with an apology ASAP.
    At one time it would have been a big miss to stop using this board, I used to laugh loudly at the antics and comments of individuals.
    What a shame.

Well said mate. Think a might join thi in fekkin off because as you say it's not a pleasure anymore reading, it's tedious repetitive mud slinging. Leave um to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Baited or not fowk are Sick of reading it. I’ve No complaints at a bit of disagreement and a bit of nastiness, but every thread now degenerates into an opportunity to have a dig. The “Baiters” and the “Biters” are ruining this board.
    Exile,
    your “Bye” comment shows Your contempt for not only me, but for the boards well being.
    I’ll give you what you want. As far as I know I haven’t had a problem with you, and if I ever have posted comments about other posters when had a beer or frustrated I always followed up with an apology ASAP.
    At one time it would have been a big miss to stop using this board, I used to laugh loudly at the antics and comments of individuals.
    What a shame.

My apologies Jules flippant remark but not intended to offend just my offbeat sense of humour
    Hope you can acceept

Of course. I also accept that we can’t always agree, but surely now all parties have had a good enough dig at each other over the past month that we can drop the personal remarks and snide comments. despite different political and private views Is like to ask all posters to think carefully before posting attacks with personal insults....it’s not great reading

Well said we've had our spats Jules but your a good'un mate

Well said Jules

Goodness me what have I missed here in my recent time away from this/these boards ?.

I cant stand 'Dic*kie' Bird and I actually liked the fact that he showed himself in his true colours when he sucked up to the Blunts this season, just for that particular free meal ticket. Shame on him for that!.
    Im not interested in having to defend myself here on this because we can all agree and disagree on just about any subject. Theres no need for any of us to fall out about it though is there ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Goodness me what have I missed here in my recent time away from this/these boards ?.

I cant stand 'Dic*kie' Bird and I actually liked the fact that he showed himself in his true colours when he sucked up to the Blunts this season, just for that particular free meal ticket. Shame on him for that!.
    Im not interested in having to defend myself here on this because we can all agree and disagree on just about any subject. Theres no need for any of us to fall out about it though is there ?.

He speaks highly of you though
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-11-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123