+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trickydick

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    So as i said without sounding like an attention seeker i just happy to do my predictions and wish you all well.
    Tricky, seemingly I have missed a lot (if not to say all) of the chapters with your run in with whoever it is, but if there is somebody who pisses you off why can’t you just ignore the person? I had a moron who never missed an opportunity to slag me off but as I decided never to reply and give him the pleasure of getting a reaction.. like all brainless cretins he stopped. I think I can safely say for the majority of posters on here that your are appreciated and it would be a shame if you don’t post anymore.....and think about poor old Dave, he is going to be lost without you! Cheers FL

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Tricky, seemingly I have missed a lot (if not to say all) of the chapters with your run in with whoever it is, but if there is somebody who pisses you off why can’t you just ignore the person? I had a moron who never missed an opportunity to slag me off but as I decided never to reply and give him the pleasure of getting a reaction.. like all brainless cretins he stopped. I think I can safely say for the majority of posters on here that your are appreciated and it would be a shame if you don’t post anymore.....and think about poor old Dave, he is going to be lost without you! Cheers FL
    Do you think it's me FL?

Quite right Frenchie I would miss my debates with young Trickster on all things wet spam and Spuds!!
    Seriously though,life is too short to let any barsteward stop you from posting on here. I used to post on both Spurs and Hammers footymad in the good old days when they had a good number of regular posters but sadly both are now dead. I did no post on here in those days and so I am not aware of what went on with Trick and whoever but you are right, ignore them they only do it for a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Do you think it's me FL?
    Evening Gaz.. no way mate. I don’t know who is causing Tricky grief but I can’t for one minute think that it’s you.
    Cheers

Evening Gaz.. no way mate. I don’t know who is causing Tricky grief but I can’t for one minute think that it’s you.
    Cheers
    No worries FL, I'm only attention seeking

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Quite right Frenchie I would miss my debates with young Trickster on all things wet spam and Spuds!!
    Seriously though,life is too short to let any barsteward stop you from posting on here. I used to post on both Spurs and Hammers footymad in the good old days when they had a good number of regular posters but sadly both are now dead. I did no post on here in those days and so I am not aware of what went on with Trick and whoever but you are right, ignore them they only do it for a reaction.
    Maybe he's just a drama queen?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Thanks for continuing to refer to the attention seeking analogy I gave you in a jestful post which I apologised for and you accepted.

But hey ho carry on and happy 4yh to your daughter next week
    Gaz mate i was not digging at you pal i think you are a great poster pal.
    My attention seeker comment was about other posters in the past who have claimed that is what i am.
    Thank you for my daughters birthday wishes
    I will still be around but i need to spend more time on other things if that makes sense.
    As for the others on here i hope all your teams lose this weekend and lest you forget................................ West Ham won you the World cup........................As you were

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Gaz mate i was not digging at you pal i think you are a great poster pal.
    My attention seeker comment was about other posters in the past who have claimed that is what i am.
    Thank you for my daughters birthday wishes
    I will still be around but i need to spend more time on other things if that makes sense.
    As for the others on here i hope all your teams lose this weekend and lest you forget................................ West Ham won you the World cup........................As you were
    Ahhh thanks for clearing that up Trick. I'm feeling the egg run down my head as I type lol

Yes sense is made of what you say.

Shame Alfie didn't have more things to do (The ConT)

I was told by a guy that although WHU won the world cup all the players were Northern!! I've never checked this as it is obviously a lie

"Top Poster" Wow thanks for that , no one has ever said that to me before. (I think Claw did once and FL tho). I used to be that ConTs favourite MOD tho

thank christ we got all of that out of the way!
    now where are you Trickster?
    take care now
    john.

Hey Tricky, and John, t's great to see the "proper Clarets" in joint fourth chasing a European league spot..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast