+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trickydick

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hey Tricky, and John, t's great to see the "proper Clarets" in joint fourth chasing a European league spot..
    "proper Clarets" Alf? you lot were wearing green up till the great war mate
    we however first donned the claret and blue in 1899 my son!
    as for 4th place? yes enjoy it, never usually lasts for long does it mate!
    take care now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    "proper Clarets" Alf? you lot were wearing green up till the great war mate
    we however first donned the claret and blue in 1899 my son!
    as for 4th place? yes enjoy it, never usually lasts for long does it mate!
    take care now
    john.
    Now then John, I will just have to educate you as you to who the proper Clarets are mate..

Burnley ( founder members of the football league ) have been wearing Claret since 1911/12 season ..

West Ham (bless them) didn't even join the football league until 1918 John..

We aren't talking about Southern Softee leagues and London combination years here John,we are talking proper football league, so I'm afraid you are going to have to eat humble pie and recognise us as the proper Clarets long before you joined the Football association league.

anyway I wish you well in your fight against relegation this season,whilst we concentrate on a trip to Europe next season

UTC...KTF

Take care now Alf..

Now then John, I will just have to educate you as you to who the proper Clarets are mate..

Burnley ( founder members of the football league ) have been wearing Claret since 1911/12 season ..

West Ham (bless them) didn't even join the football league until 1918 John..

We aren't talking about Southern Softee leagues and London combination years here John,we are talking proper football league, so I'm afraid you are going to have to eat humble pie and recognise us as the proper Clarets long before you joined the Football association league.

anyway I wish you well in your fight against relegation this season,whilst we concentrate on a trip to Europe next season

UTC...KTF

Take care now Alf..
    indeed Alf, but proper clarets you are not Sir! regardless of how long your Lge status is, 1899, 1912, 13 years the junior in most educated opinions what say ye Sir

indeed Alf, but proper clarets you are not Sir! regardless of how long your Lge status is, 1899, 1912, 13 years the junior in most educated opinions what say ye Sir
    Im saying you are clutching at straws John..

You are only part timers in the football league, unlike the proper Clarets who have been there since day 1..

Stay safe mate..

Im saying you are clutching at straws John..

You are only part timers in the football league, unlike the proper Clarets who have been there since day 1..

Stay safe mate..
    as are Arsenal.... think aston Villa might have word here as well
    not straws Alf just dates me old froot, we had them before you regardless of north or south combination blah blah,
    and yes indeed stay safe now
    john.

Just as an aside..That Carroll is a dirty useless Bastid and what about those saves from Gomez? Unbelievable stuff..

Carroll off atmo,
    if you are struggling them goalies are world beaters!!

Moyes OUT ..

Carroll off atmo,
    if you are struggling them goalies are world beaters!!
    What you reckon then John?
    We go down with slack Alice , regroup and go again?
    Maybe for the best my friend COYI

Evening Trick, I reckon it is a lot harder to win promotion than stay up so be careful what you wish for! Good to see you posting again mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast