+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iFollow

iFollow

I am in USA for several weeks and wanted to buy a Match pass today

Lets me create an account etc with my USA address

Even allows me to enter my UK card details but then crashes out with no error messages at all

Can any overseas Notts fans advise?

Can I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by calmpie View Post
    I am in USA for several weeks and wanted to buy a Match pass today

Lets me create an account etc with my USA address

Even allows me to enter my UK card details but then crashes out with no error messages at all

Can any overseas Notts fans advise?

Can I do it?
    I bought the Yearly Pass using my UK address......no problems

Try flushing out your browser cache and history.....you may still have some UK cookies in there (in firefox it's under the "menu" button, three horizontal bars, top right) OPTIONS, PRIVACY AND SECURITY, scroll down to CACHED WEB CONTENT .........also, you need "settings" to INCLUDE all your details (menu, options, privacy and security) ie remember TICK ...., remember TICK....., accept cookies TICK.......if you try to un-tick any of these boxes and "hide" your identity, then iFollow assume you are deliberately hiding your location and are actually in the UK......also you cannot use a VPN or a Private Browsing window.

I occasionally get "kicked off" at half-time with an error message "your membership is in use in a different location"......I flush out the Cache and it works fine
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 18-11-2017 at 02:40 PM.

No pics from ML on iFollow.......anyone else having problems or is it just me?.......commentary is fine

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No pics from ML on iFollow.......anyone else having problems or is it just me?.......commentary is fine
    Maybe this is why the OP had problems buying a Match Pass.......here's the reply to my query......Hi, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. It's currently being looked at and should be resolved shortly. Please refresh the page or application as the live link will appear shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Maybe this is why the OP had problems buying a Match Pass.......here's the reply to my query......Hi, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. It's currently being looked at and should be resolved shortly. Please refresh the page or application as the live link will appear shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    ....and now the live pics appear....phew