+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My Asda experienced.

My Asda experienced.

Hey I went to Asda just now and bought a bottle of Bacardi and it had a free gift, a lime squeezer, the lady who had to remove the tag asked what the free gift was. I told her it says lime but could squeeze anything really I s'pose. She only went and said I can think of something else to squeeze. I said ouch and she went on about it saying she has a visual in her mind about it ffs harassment innit. I won't tell er indoors about it that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hey I went to Asda just now and bought a bottle of Bacardi and it had a free gift, a lime squeezer, the lady who had to remove the tag asked what the free gift was. I told her it says lime but could squeeze anything really I s'pose. She only went and said I can think of something else to squeeze. I said ouch and she went on about it saying she has a visual in her mind about it ffs harassment innit. I won't tell er indoors about it that's for sure
    I reckon you should report her for ***ual harassment Gaz.

She meant his neck.. He he

To be honest davee I did feel violated as she weren't no looker but I never thought of it like Alfie did and now I think he could be right
    Last edited by gaz1959; 18-11-2017 at 10:55 AM.

If she ever offers you yoghurt Gaz, run like the clappers....

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    If she ever offers you yoghurt Gaz, run like the clappers....
    Ahh you reckon she my be a relation of someone here? Gotcha griff