+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 18 Cheltenham

1.50 @ 6-8 total corners @ 5/2
    1.50 @ Notts winning half/full time @ 11/5
    2.00 @ Notts 3-0 @ 16/1

£4 Notts to win 2-0
    £1 Chelthenham to win 2-1

Notts to win TO nil - 5/2 - £5

Some big winners this week, Skandark, Kev and 78......nice one

Sorry guys, can't load an updated table at the moment. Problem with uploading jpg files. Even tried one I've uploaded previously and it says it's not a valid file. Will try again tomorrow.

Great delay my misery another day

Just my bloody luck! If I had been able to put my bet on it would have been.

£2 Notts to win2-1
    £2 Notts to win 3-1
    £1 Brisley to score anytime.

However since Thursday I have thought the site to be down because each of my "shortcuts" to the mad forums (including a rarely used one to forestmad) have been showing the following message.
    SERVER ERROR
    404.FILE OR DIRECTORY NOT FOUND
    The resourse you are looking for might have been removed,had it's name changed or is temporarily unavailable.

I am sure I have had this or a very similar message when MAD has gone down in the past & it wasn't until I spoke with other posters at the match that I realised it was just my laptop playing games. Even now this message is coming up any ideas Tech Heads?

I wondered where your bet had got to, ancient.

I'm still having problems uploading the revised table after yesterdays result. I've tried two different laptops and even tried to upload the table this thread started with, which worked on Thursday evening, but to no avail. Obviously a problem MADs end.

Big wins for skandark (£37) and magpiekev (£25) sees them leading the November Tipster table after two games.

The top of the Overall Standings after 18 games looks like this:

1. countygump .... +£37.95
    2. skandark ..........+£24.50
    3. Steward .......... +£16.38
    4. caj85 .............. +£4.00
    5. Notts78 ........... -£3.53
    6. magpiekev ....... -£11.95

I'll upload the complete table if/when MAD allows.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Just my bloody luck! If I had been able to put my bet on it would have been.

£2 Notts to win2-1
    £2 Notts to win 3-1
    £1 Brisley to score anytime.

However since Thursday I have thought the site to be down because each of my "shortcuts" to the mad forums (including a rarely used one to forestmad) have been showing the following message.
    SERVER ERROR
    404.FILE OR DIRECTORY NOT FOUND
    The resourse you are looking for might have been removed,had it's name changed or is temporarily unavailable.

I am sure I have had this or a very similar message when MAD has gone down in the past & it wasn't until I spoke with other posters at the match that I realised it was just my laptop playing games. Even now this message is coming up any ideas Tech Heads?
    Actually, someone at the match yesterday asked me the same question and I got a similar message to you as well, when I tried to log on. 'Google, Footymad forums', find the Notts link and create a new bookmark. Delete your old one. Worked for me !!!

Just because I was curious I added up the people with positive returns versus those with negative.
    This was after 17 games and not including the "Everyone else" as that could be a fair few people who only bet once or twice.

Mad betting comp + £66.61
    Mad Betting comp - £561.13

It goes to show how bookmakers are raking it in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast