+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 18 Cheltenham

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Just because I was curious I added up the people with positive returns versus those with negative.
    This was after 17 games and not including the "Everyone else" as that could be a fair few people who only bet once or twice.

Mad betting comp + £66.61
    Mad Betting comp - £561.13

It goes to show how bookmakers are raking it in.
    You are quite correct about “everybody else”, skandark. None of the regular punters are in there as we’ve all at some time or other had at least 1 winning bet.

The table can be a bit misleading when trying to work out if we are cumulatively up or down against the bookies. For example, whenever a regular doesn’t log a bet (ancient and queensland this week for instance) it’s taken as a losing bet for the Overall Table calculation.

I keep a running total of how we are all doing against the bookies ignoring this.

After Game 17 we were losing £299.51. The Cheltenham game returned an overall profit of £73.60, so at the moment on all bets logged the bookies would we £225.91 up.

Who knows, if we have a few more results like yesterday’s we might even cumulatively break into profit. I’ll show the position after each game in future.

Cheers for the feedback 60.
    Its really interesting and nice to see we actually haven't done that badly then.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Notts County to score 3+ Goals
    £5 win at 3/1
    £15 winnings please ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    £15 winnings please ?
    You and me both won £15 this week and are both £10 up for November.

Overall you're now -£35

Come on! I'm on a roll (in my own head anyway) bring on game 19 before my laptop starts playing silly buggers again (it's a conspiracy I tell thee).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123