+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A hint for the future?

A hint for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Seems to me the quality of English managers is also manifested in the quality of the national team and same largely applies for the teams abroad. Blood and guts wont win premierships all that often nor world cups.

What worries me about these kind of articles in the press.....is that KN is continually in the "shop window" for the bigger clubs to notice.......at some point, somebody bigger is going to take a punt on a silly offer to snatch him away......I just hope that it is AFTER we get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    What worries me about these kind of articles in the press.....is that KN is continually in the "shop window" for the bigger clubs to notice.......at some point, somebody bigger is going to take a punt on a silly offer to snatch him away......I just hope that it is AFTER we get promoted
    My thoughts exactly Tarquin pushing himself forward without a doubt .

K N three promotions and you will be there having honed you skills on the way and not have to rely on moneybags utd or city wanting you .

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Blood and guts wont win premierships all that often nor world cups.
    You forgot 'pashun'.

"Sam Allardyce has done it and kept teams up and there's Tony Pulis as well," Nolan continued.

That famous English manager, Tony Pulis, from Pillgwenlly, Newport, Wales...

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    To the Championship hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    My thoughts exactly Tarquin pushing himself forward without a doubt .

K N three promotions and you will be there having honed you skills on the way and not have to rely on moneybags utd or city wanting you .
    Who is actually "pushing himself forward into the limelight" .......do we know?......this is the second time KN has been featured on the BBC as a rising young talent.....the good news is, come January, there might be a few strikers actively wanting to be associated with a Club on the rise....with a "rising star" manager......at least AH/KN won't have to persuade the likes of Akinde from Barnet to jump ship....28 years old, 6 ft 2 inches....80 goals from 134 games....yum yum