+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Managerial Merry Go Round

Managerial Merry Go Round

There is always going to be speculation and this is not just confined to Burnley. The Everton vacancy has still not been resolved. I have even seen chatter that Klopp could be for the chop at Liverpool. That seems highly unlikely at present. Silva seems set to stay at Watford so that closes one door but it seems another may be opening at West Brom where Tony Pulis by his own admittance is under pressure to get results. As Sean says there will be speculation but it’s not my story. What we know is he has been here for 5 years and the club and fans have reaped the benefits. How much longer will he want to stay? Who knows but speculation though entirely understandable will not extend or diminish his tenure by a single minute. When it happens it happens. I am sure the Board while rightly keen to retain his services will have done some succession planning.

Dyche is bookies favourite to land the Everton, WBA and Sunderland job-

If we win tomorrow there might be another vacancy too. It seems to be a problem for them when they play us Palace, Everton being most recent.
    I wonder how many of these changes are down to the media.
    Even Conte wasn’t safe.

This saga reminds me of a scenario I played out many moons ago.

I had real ardour and bad intentions towards a very attractive blonde female of my own age.

But no matter how many times I asked she repeatedly said, "Not interested". Eventually I gave up and moved on. The press need to do the same!

Wheres the blonde now - will
    try talk her around-

BT
    What did the wife think??

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT
    What did the wife think??
    Which wife ? The 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th7th etc ...

Dyche rules himself out of the Sunderland gig -

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Dyche rules himself out of the Sunderland gig -
    It seems everyone has ruled themselves out of the Sunderland gig...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Which wife ? The 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th7th etc ...
    Bit harsh that Alf! I'm on the fifth and final wife now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)