+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Burton Albion v The Mighty Blades

MATCH DAY POST: Burton Albion v The Mighty Blades

At last back in action after the laborious International Break. Thank god we can get back to watching decent attacking, open football. I'd even go as far as including the PL in that, cus it's a damn sight more interesting than watching England. Anyway, no game is going to be a pushover, and we'll need to be efficient and competitive to continue our great 'start' and form. Can only hope Clough goes with his 'usual' mentality, and if we get the early goal it could be a very happy evening and something of a tactical lesson. Most importantly lets's get those 3 points and return to the summit for now.....

So....

Any team news?

Baldock a possible returnee?

Which keeper gets the nod?

Or maintain a winning line up?

Not best happy it's on a Friday night, because I love the match day chatroom on a Saturday afternoon while listening to it. 2 hours ahead here so it'll be 9.45pm kick off....

But more importantly for those travelling, have a very safe journey and I hope the lads do you proud....

UTB

first draw of the season tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    At last back in action after the laborious International Break. Thank god we can get back to watching decent attacking, open football. I'd even go as far as including the PL in that, cus it's a damn sight more interesting than watching England. Anyway, no game is going to be a pushover, and we'll need to be efficient and competitive to continue our great 'start' and form. Can only hope Clough goes with his 'usual' mentality, and if we get the early goal it could be a very happy evening and something of a tactical lesson. Most importantly lets's get those 3 points and return to the summit for now.....

So....

Any team news?

Baldock a possible returnee?

Which keeper gets the nod?

Or maintain a winning line up?

Not best happy it's on a Friday night, because I love the match day chatroom on a Saturday afternoon while listening to it. 2 hours ahead here so it'll be 9.45pm kick off....

But more importantly for those travelling, have a very safe journey and I hope the lads do you proud....

UTB
    I think Moore will play,i think it may be a bit too early for Baldock and i tip 1-1.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think Moore will play,i think it may be a bit too early for Baldock and i tip 1-1.UTCB
    Didn't make a prediction, but it will depend totally on first goal IMHO. We score first and we win at least 2 or 3 nil. They score first we win 2-1

Sorry nac Friday night is far better for me this week. If it had been sat afternoon I'd have missed it because Sevilla are at home to Celta tomorrow KO 17:30 and it takes me over an hour to drive to the ground.

Should be 3 points tonight surely?
    See you in the chat room.

Really hope we f**cking hammer these. Can't think why....

It's a Clough side!! they won't score or even be looking to score, they will be happy with 0-0
    It has to be a win for mighty "red and White wizards 0-2 is my prediction

Blackman in baldock not made it rest as expected

I'm appey.

I would just like to report that Billy Sharp has scored a penalty,after being fouled himself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast