+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the matter with some people?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    If my daddy was a multi-millionaire I couldn't give a f*ck what they called me !!
    Come across a few people with exotic names in the past. including Crystal Bell and Jack Daniels both from the W.End of Newcastle. Parents weren't rich though.

A decade or two ago, I remember hearing that a mad Toon supporter named their daughter Beardsley St James Park (Park was the family's surname). Can't for the life of me find anything about it on the net though... pretty sure I didn't imagine it!

I'll ask my mate Gumboot Fishpaste Carbuncle the Third. He's bound to know.

What has this got to do with NUFC?

Ex Newcastle player making a tlt of himself. Just like saying what has a current thread started about SAFC got to do with NUFC.

what do you expect from a judas geordie
    probabaly named afetr the helicopter tthat took him from the toon and the millions he made doing so

Aye, just think of all those Judas mackems as well. Calling themselves fans of SAFC, a lot with season tickets but not going because the goings got tough.

Aye, No home win since mid December last year so massive fair play to those still going....but....we lost our first game in the Chimpo yet our first home gate was a 52 000 sell out. Meanwhile theirs in this piss easy pub league was sub 30 k (even if you believe the official figures).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, No home win since mid December last year so massive fair play to those still going....but....we lost our first game in the Chimpo yet our first home gate was a 52 000 sell out. Meanwhile theirs in this piss easy pub league was sub 30 k (even if you believe the official figures).
    Doesn't the official figure include season ticket holders, whether they turn up or not?

Yes, and even the lot on RTG have said their attendances have been more like 18k than 26/27k. Remember the year they got to the league cup final and were getting 18/20k for the early rounds then were fighting over tickets for the final. Looking more and more like fair weather/Villa like fans now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)