+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Paul Hurs ever manage us?

Will Paul Hurs ever manage us?

It's all relative to how his career goes isn't it, if he continues to be as succesful then he may be destined for bigger challenges ie he premiership etc, i agree with every word Warney says regarding Hursty, a fine example of loyalty and commitment seldom seen these days in football.

Having said that, i hope he gets on the team bus after the game saturday with the right chops on!

Hursty is likely to have many years ahead in football management , so it wouldn't be a surprise if he managed us at some stage of his career

Yes he's had some success in the last few seasons but is he capable of going further or is league 1 his limit?

Linking with Sunderland is laughable.

Steve Evans for example has a better track record and look where he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes he's had some success in the last few seasons but is he capable of going further or is league 1 his limit?

Linking with Sunderland is laughable.

Steve Evans for example has a better track record and look where he is now.
    Spot on Grist. Have not seen Hursts link to Sunderland. Methinks Evans, the pratt he is will do better.

Having said that I would like to see Paul Hurst as our guvnor.

If Warne can't do it then I'd hope Hursty could manage us but for now I'm behind Warney but wish he would hurry up and use his brain not his heart more
    Last edited by millertop; 17-11-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Agreed mt.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Agreed mt.
    Me too

See the scenario. Warne stays with us in sort of mid table finish or playoff failure. Paul Hurst gets the Shrews promoted. His choice if it happens. RUFC , or stay with Shrewsbury struggling in the championship with a fatty Evans chance of staying up. Love you back PH but think about your career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast