+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huns away ticket allocation

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I haven't missed a game at Ibrox since the late seventies. And in the early eighties when there was only a couple of hundred folk going it wasn't much fun sitting in a corner of the Broomloan Road stand up against all sorts. (Same going to Parkhead). Believe me there were plenty of older ASC there at the first game last season who had nowhere near enough loyalty points. That's simply due to folk who had no intention of going but had enough points, buying tickets and passing them on. That wont change and is exactly how i got mine last season.
    Aye there are some who of course get tickets like that. Songs just weren't catching on after the first couple after kick off. Was deid. There seemed to be a structure in place when we were crap of who and what type of people went to which games. Even Tannadice from around 2015 sort of lost the pissheads and for some reason we take less fans.

but the toppest of reds who had enough points for phase 1 buys a ticket and further increases his points tally.
    They have addressed this somewhat by only awarding 1 point per away league games this season.

It was previously 2 points per game.

Compare with 4 points per home cup game and 2 points per home league game, there is more correlation with money spent to AFC's benefit.

An anomaly is the 4 points awarded for each Euro away game.

Yep totally agree with what you're saying. More set up to the club's benefit now with more incentive to attend home games.

4 points for an away European game. Ha ha that's if you get a ticket!!!

4 points though for an away European game seems reasonable considering the money and time you spend getting there. No?

Yep totally agree with what you're saying. More set up to the club's benefit now with more incentive to attend home games.

4 points for an away European game. Ha ha that's if you get a ticket!!!

4 points though for an away European game seems reasonable considering the money and time you spend getting there. No?
    I've no problem with 4 points for Euro away games - vested interest since I go to them all.

I just wondered about why those away games retain 4 points but domestic ones don't.

Quite happy to get 4 points also for Euro aways as i'm at them all too!!!

Got one over the phone this morning. Online appears to be down!

Still 150 odd tickets left. Doesn't seem to be folk clambering to get there this time.

Live on Sky doesn't help obviously. Still a bit surprised at how many are left. There you go Mason. Fill your boots.

Live on Sky doesn't help obviously. Still a bit surprised at how many are left. There you go Mason. Fill your boots.
    I canny make it anyway

I just don’t like passing up an opportunity to have a go at this ridiculous Tory ticket system

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123