+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huns away ticket allocation

Huns away ticket allocation

After a couple of high profile balls ups already this season, it looks like AFC have finally got their act together when deciding how to sell the tickets for the Huns away game on 28th November:

Ticket Details

PHASE 1: Tickets for this match will be available online only at afc.co.uk/eTickets from 5pm on Sunday 19th November for supporters with 143+ Loyalty Points.

Tickets will then be available to purchase from the Pittodrie Ticket Office from 9.30am on Monday 20th November or by calling 01224 63 1903.

PHASE 2: The Loyalty Points threshold for phase 2 will be announced on Tuesday 21st November.

Please note, supporters who qualify in phase 1 are guaranteed to get a ticket within the first 48-hour period of tickets going on sale.

Not sure that killing off supporters clubs & rewarding those supporters for having the most cash, is getting their act together.

It does look like the plebs are missing out on this one again, so the club can be happy

Whatever your views on that, this is a definite improvement on how they conducted the sales process for the Apollon and Hibs away games.

I’d disagree with that as well. It’s not really rewarding the folk that go every week. It’s guaranteeing the plebs have zero chance, instead of a sporting one.

This system & the lack of a PATG is insane. It’s encouraging people not to go

Wonder if Killie away will sell out

I don't do many away games these days but if I did I sure as f@ck wouldn't be giving that shower any f@cking money. Rather hand over 25 quid to those junkie b@stards who "need 20p to get the bus to see my ma at the hospital ken"

This is just the way things are these days, it's not just football.

Businesses will prioritise their most valuable customers - the ones who spend the most money.

They should be trying not to piss off their most valuable customers in situations where demand exceeds supply.

Having said that, AFC have made a pretty good attempt to piss these people off a couple of times already this season.

Agree that PATG should be re-introduced, that cannot be hard to do and I struggle to see how it can cost more than it will take in revenue.

Also the 4 turnstiles to the South which they recently closed - presumably because they were too tight to install the new ticket readers - should be re-opened to reduce queues.

Any know our allocation number ?

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Any know our allocation number ?
    Probably about 1,100 like the last time we were there.

Anyone heard today if there is a Phase 2 sale and if so what the loyalty points criteria is?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Anyone heard today if there is a Phase 2 sale and if so what the loyalty points criteria is?
    Haven't heard anything. Did we not sell out in phase 1?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast