+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BLADES U/23's win at Leeds

BLADES U/23's win at Leeds

Tyler Smith 2 and Greavsie scored,Nathan Thomas missed a pen at 0-0.Our Keeper Dewhurst and Ferguson went off injured in't first 30mins.UTCB

U/18's at Cliffe this mornin playin Bolton 11am ko,if anyone's interested.UTCB

Might call in for a bit got to take dog to vets at 10 45 tho,all depends on time

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Might call in for a bit got to take dog to vets at 10 45 tho,all depends on time
    It'd be nice to have a chat mi owd pal.UTCB

Were losing 1-0 at half time when I came away a legend was stood watching from the bladesmad kop I was stood with rod deanobri was also on there I leave it up you who the ledge was. Goal was against run of play imo their keeper made a couple of good saves and they defended really well,fully expected us to score 2nd half kicking up the hill into the wind dunno why but all the goals seem to come in that net

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Were losing 1-0 at half time when I came away a legend was stood watching from the bladesmad kop I was stood with rod deanobri was also on there I leave it up you who the ledge was. Goal was against run of play imo their keeper made a couple of good saves and they defended really well,fully expected us to score 2nd half kicking up the hill into the wind dunno why but all the goals seem to come in that net
    We were poor in't 2nd half Bully,and lost 2-0.Enjoyed listenin to thi all first half,i thought my god does he ever shurrup. Moore missed a pen for Rovrum and then the Shrews tamed em by scorin abart a minute later.Millers equalised wi a decent effort before the Shrews took the points late on,they also had a man sent off in't 2nd half.I think Moore will leave after the Xmas games.UTCB

At least they got one of my accas in

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It'd be nice to have a chat mi owd pal.UTCB
    Not a single brain cell between the pair of you

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Not a single brain cell between the pair of you
    That's not nice is it? Someone on here once said i'm nasty,it's a strange world we live in. UTCB