+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Go COLEd On Hecky.

Sunderland Go COLEd On Hecky.

Wales boss to land North East role. - External Link

Sunderland Go COLEd On Hecky.

Their loss, our gain

About time this saga has finished can't blame PH for blowing them out whatever mega wage was Sunderland has been going downhill for last decade and it's going to take at least 5 yrs to get them a good championship side which I don't care a monkeys sh😁te about

Sometime soon a job will come up and he will take it , it's inevitable .

Most people with aspirations have to leave this town to pursue them and Hecky is no different .

Personally I'd hate to see Hecky hang around here and miss the boat , I really hope he stays for a couple of years and then lands a good job with a great salary and secures his financial future .

He owes this club nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Most people with aspirations have to leave this town to pursue them and Hecky is no different .

Personally I'd hate to see Hecky hang around here and miss the boat , I really hope he stays for a couple of years and then lands a good job with a great salary and secures his financial future .

It all depends on his family tha nose Animal I'm sure Hecky is a family man and he'll listen to them before any thing and any one.

Don't worry animal the opportunity to manage a (big club) will come for PH all BFC have to do is give him a good financial contract immediately new owners or not

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I should hardly think he's on skid row with what he's earning here but one day he'll move on.

It's a question of what's relevant for the industry whether we like it or not
    I think that's the point Animal is making
    & courtesy of BBS

"Doug O'Kane did another highly readable review of the season so far in yesterday's Chron. Doug says that we have just one point less than at the same stage last season. So despite the late recruitment, the limited experience of the players and the limited time the staff have had to work with them, this squad has come within a point of a settled squad which still included Winnall, Hourihane, Roberts, Scowen and Watkins.
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 18-11-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Sunderland have missed a trick by not grabbing Hecky. They need a wholesale rebuild, a massive clear out of deadwood, possibly even to the extent of accepting relegation to L1 and then starting afresh. Hecky could have done that kind of job for them. Instead they've gone for the panic option and have gone for someone who they hope will get results yesterday and get them a fast-track back to the Prem. It ain't gonna happen.

Agree OG
    I think they've given in to their own delusions & fans pressure
    Thankfully
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 18-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.