+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Motherwell Home - 18th November .......

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Scott Wright should be playing instead of this imposter. I genuinely would be trying to offload him in January along with Stewart and cash for McLean. I would also add Considine but who in their right mind would let him into their team?!
    McInnes has definitely peaked and certainly is finding it difficult to improve us further. We can only dream that some daft chairman thinks he would be a great attribute to their club and take him off our hands.
    Learn by your mistakes....is Del really learning better management techniques or is he just burying his head in the sand to ignore his failings?
    Who on here genuinely didn’t like Niall McGinn?...a lot of our signings this season could not lace his boots.
    Get him back before we end up plummeting!!
    If the board didnt back DM to get Mault durring the summer, it would be strange knowing Milne to provide another monthy wage for Niall.
    However, DM might do the right thing and force Milne to come up wuth the cash he will take the job.

Upfront May contributes a lot but not nearly enough goals obviously played out of postion.
    Stewart and Maynard , well somebody had to sign them to make up the pool numbers, basically average if best
    Rooney in and of team now, that's not helping anyone.
    Midfield, ... is non existent apart from an outstanding Celtic player.
    Just get Niall back NOW

No excuses Milne

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Does my head in this. We don't have our own style of play as we are too busy trying to second guess & match up to the opposition. By all means do your homework but we're playing Motherwell at Pittodrie nae Barca, just concentrate on your own ruddy game.
    Spot on.

It’s also the reason he’ll always lose to Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Scott Wright should be playing instead of this imposter. I genuinely would be trying to offload him in January along with Stewart and cash for McLean. I would also add Considine but who in their right mind would let him into their team?!
    McInnes has definitely peaked and certainly is finding it difficult to improve us further. We can only dream that some daft chairman thinks he would be a great attribute to their club and take him off our hands.
    Learn by your mistakes....is Del really learning better management techniques or is he just burying his head in the sand to ignore his failings?
    Who on here genuinely didn’t like Niall McGinn?...a lot of our signings this season could not lace his boots.
    Get him back before we end up plummeting!!
    Let’s be honest here,Scott Wright has been as pysh as GMS has been this season.No point in sugar coating it because he is a local loon who has come through the youth system he has been as poor as GMS and Stewart the 3 of them are a long way off being anywhere near the level of Hayes and McGinn.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Let’s be honest here,Scott Wright has been as pysh as GMS has been this season.No point in sugar coating it because he is a local loon who has come through the youth system he has been as poor as GMS and Stewart the 3 of them are a long way off being anywhere near the level of Hayes and McGinn.

Yeah, tend to agree, Scott Wright isn't the answer yet, either. Two good games v Partick Thistle does not make a first team pick every week, although maybe in the future, who knows.

Frank Ross deserves a shotty.

Whole afternoon was flat from pre-match to final whistle, eerie atmosphere

Poor display yet again!motherwell are the new calley thistle!moult had a point to prove.he will be away to a far better salery soon but for the extra 100k we could of had him!there has to be some sort of unrest in the camp as nobody gives a f**ki dread the double header against the zombie Huns like gonna be a long season and probably DMs last at the famous Aberdeen

Watched it on Red TV. No drive, formation or leadership present. Once again a total lack of width on the pitch with no one getting to the bye line. It goes to show how badly McGinn and Hayes have been missed. Two players who were two footed and capable of playing on either wing going outside and inside and getting crosses in.
    Our set plays are shocking, failing to get past the first man nearly every time.
    I am an admirer of McLean but how he managed to remain on the park today was beyond me.

quite possibly the worst Aberdeen performance since the black and scary days of the Mcghee era...... just pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly what i said he would be when he signed. Hes a wee nyaff
    I agree pac,i said when he signed he wis pish and a soft c@nt but i was told to give him a chance,"he's class,blah blah blah" well im sorry to prove you's all wrong cos i hoped he'd prove me wrong but alas i was right,he's a waste of a jersey,soft as a skitter

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I agree pac,i said when he signed he wis pish and a soft c@nt but i was told to give him a chance,"he's class,blah blah blah" well im sorry to prove you's all wrong cos i hoped he'd prove me wrong but alas i was right,he's a waste of a jersey,soft as a skitter
    Exactly, it was all "he was ace at united" "give him a chance" etc. He was a Celtic cast off because he was not good enough for them. Hes proven to be a soft c@nt throughout his career and he is now rubbish on top of that. Great signing

But dinna worry he might find his form he showed at united
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 19-11-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

But dinna worry he might find his form he showed at united

He has shown the odd flash of what he can be capable of achieving but in the vast majority of play is not worth a starting slot in the team.
    We should be using Scott Wright who if coached better would certainly give us more out wide. I really think McInnes is holding this lad and doesn’t know how to get the best out of him.
    Frank Ross is another who is suffering due to our managers lack of coaching ability.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast