+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Motherwell Home - 18th November .......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    That was p1ss poor stuff, just shows how much we rely on Shinnie. Tansey and Arnason were particularly abysmal.
    I didn't notice Arnason having a bad game if he was having one.

Tansey was on his own level of highland league level pish, followed by O'Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I haven't seen a performance like today since the Alex Miller days and I include the 1-5 gubbing by St Johnstone.

I stuck up for McInnes in regards to he didn't have to distance himself from the Hun job but it's obviously affecting his players so he needs to decide one way or another so we can move on.
    We need to move on regardless, his heads already away. Do you think if the West Brom job came up, he wouldn’t be firing his CV in?

If the Huns are mad enough to even meet us halfway with compo, we should bite their hand off
    Last edited by Mason89; 18-11-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Today's performance looked like a '***k you McInnes' from the players.

Woeful performance.... I genuinely can't remember a shot on target from us. We had half a dozen corner kicks that didn't even reach the guys in the box. Gave the ball away at throw ins. Were muscled off every challenge. Looked uncomfortable with the ball... Other than Christie, who at some points was single handedly trying to beat half the Motherwell players cause most of ours were a bunch of lazy, clueless ****wits.
    The ref was also ****e, but that's nae excuse for our ineptness.

Quote Originally Posted by 81,82,83,84 View Post
    Woeful performance.... I genuinely can't remember a shot on target from us. We had half a dozen corner kicks that didn't even reach the guys in the box. Gave the ball away at throw ins. Were muscled off every challenge. Looked uncomfortable with the ball... Other than Christie, who at some points was single handedly trying to beat half the Motherwell players cause most of ours were a bunch of lazy, clueless ****wits.
    The ref was also ****e, but that's nae excuse for our ineptness.
    All of that.

If FMS wants to go back to ****ing Tannadice in January, I'll tie the address label round his stroop and pay DPD's bill. What a gutless fannydancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We need to move on regardless, his heads already away. Do you think if the West Brom job came up, he wouldn’t be firing his CV in?

If the Huns are mad enough to even meet us halfway with compo, we should bite their hand off
    The Huns are never going to take him after that result today,sorry but that dream is over for you.

I am beginning to think you are right after todays performance but the more games like today means we are stuck with him.

McInnes is doing his best to not get a job anywhere else. 3 out of 4 have been sh@te and the game we did win wasnt exactly awesome. He makes to many tactical mistakes to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    All of that.

If FMS wants to go back to ****ing Tannadice in January, I'll tie the address label round his stroop and pay DPD's bill. What a gutless fannydancer.
    Exactly what i said he would be when he signed. Hes a wee nyaff

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Yep. Jumped up 5 a side player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Scott Wright should be playing instead of this imposter. I genuinely would be trying to offload him in January along with Stewart and cash for McLean. I would also add Considine but who in their right mind would let him into their team?!
    McInnes has definitely peaked and certainly is finding it difficult to improve us further. We can only dream that some daft chairman thinks he would be a great attribute to their club and take him off our hands.
    Learn by your mistakes....is Del really learning better management techniques or is he just burying his head in the sand to ignore his failings?
    Who on here genuinely didn’t like Niall McGinn?...a lot of our signings this season could not lace his boots.
    Get him back before we end up plummeting!!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast